Sleeping Pattern

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
What is your sleeping pattern like on a general day to day basis?

I usually sleep at around 1-2am and then wake up at around 9am. However, I am currently on a different rotor. For around a month now, I've been going to bed at around 3:30am and I've had my alarm set every day for 10:30am to make sure I don't oversleep and ruin the pattern. Working well so far. I get enough sleep to not be tired until around now.

I think.. the one that occurs most often.. I go to sleep some time between 4 - 6 am, and wake up 2 - 5 pm. Most recently it is that one.

But.. there were long periods of time.. go to sleep between 12 - 2 pm, and wake up 8 - 10 pm.

It is most rare I am on the 'daylight schedule'.. but happens some times.. if I am, wake up early, 4 - 5 am and go to sleep early too, maybe 7 pm.

And some times no sleep at all, maybe 1 or 2 hours a day and never can know when.

Sorry, it looks like I wrote a whole book about it..

For the past couple of weeks I've been going to bed around 12:30 - 1:00 am and waking up for work at 6:00 am.

I'd love to get more sleep but I just haven't got the time.

sleep from about 2am to 8am on good night if I'm lucky. Ialso wake at 5am to feed our baby. I'm always sleepy

Interesting..

The only time I sleep like most people do, is when I am working which is rarely.

I assume that most people sleep around 10-11pm - 7-8am. That said, I do sometimes get night work to do. Like this weekend for example. Today I start work at 8pm. So I tried to get up at 4pm. It's 12:45pm and I've been up for 2 hours already. I will be tired later.

Latest posts

Back