So are any girls ever interested in non-alpha males?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadokai

Reaction score
Truth is,

I am not an alpha male. I am confident (at times), but i am just not a person that can lead people.

I know girls are naturally attracted to alpha males... but where does that leave me and the rest of the non-alpha?

I'm more of an affection/romantic type of person.....But yeah I don't have much luck with relationships. Like despite my confidence.. i am just not that type of person. I won't let anyone run over me or diss me, but I am never a natural leader or "popular" person that everyone wants to be friends with. I'm more.. neutral lol

So i guess i want some input from you people, guys and gals. =)

Is there hope for non-alphas? If so, what should they do? Share any input you have on the subject

Of course...just don't be so non-alpha that you run away from a girl if she looks at your direction or not flirt with her or not show you're interested. I went on a date with this guy one time...I felt he didn't like me cause he kept ignoring me the whole time...turns out I found out that he did actually like me (he texted me later that night after the date) but was too shy (kept ignoring me throughout the whole date and looking at his phone and everywhere else but me...did not talk at all)...either way, it made me feel bad about myself but he's in another city anyhow...

Yes we go for non-alphas... but it will take you longer to find someone (i think).

Source: I'm a girl in a relationship with a non-alpha guy :)

I think non-alpha's are great. I wish I would have married one. I married an Alpha many years ago. It ended in a really nasty divorce and custody battle.

I'm a lesbian now. I don't have to worry about it anymore. But if I were to do it all over again, I would go non-alpha. Just take it slow and easy. Be patient. My sister always marries the non-alphas and suffers no abuse. Notice I said marries, but she's never abused. That's important.

-Bo

Non Alpha thank ya very much. lol. Do nothing, just be yourself and follow your own way that you see fit.

bodeilla said:
I think non-alpha's are great. I wish I would have married one. I married an Alpha many years ago. It ended in a really nasty divorce and custody battle.

I'm a lesbian now. I don't have to worry about it anymore. But if I were to do it all over again, I would go non-alpha. Just take it slow and easy. Be patient. My sister always marries the non-alphas and suffers no abuse. Notice I said marries, but she's never abused. That's important.

-Bo

lol

just

lol

sorry :D

I don't like alpha males at all.. I'm too dominant myself, I'd end up murdering them. :shy:

I'm unsure where the talk of "women only like alphas" comes from, and assume it must be a local thing or more of the idiocy spread by bitter people on the Internet that just serves to spread fear and insecurity.

Of course there is hope. After she has been used up and thrown out by the alpha male she will realize that being with someone loyal is better than being with someone attractive.

Personally I find labeling- such as the "Alpha Male" or "non-Alpha Male" kind of ridiculous. I don't think I fit in either category, I've never been a follower and feel no need to be a leader (with the exception of work situations at times). I've often found it laughable when the so-called Alpha is frustrated with me because I don't buy into their honeysuckle. It also quickly becomes tedious to be around those who are unable to make a decision and need someone to entertain, amuse, or otherwise carry them.

Labels suck.

Pfft, what you really wanna go for are the Gamma, Theta, Lambda and O-micron males.

Correction:

Some girls go for alpha-males. I used to think that's what I wanted. For a guy to take control and know exactly what to do. But now, I realize I want someone to work with me in life.

AFrozenSoul said:
nerdygirl said:
I generally don't get interested in "alpha" types. "Beta" is better.
Yup a regular income is always better than living pay check to pay check.

Great phrasing!!! Love this!!!!!!!!
The thing is, I've never "dated" an alpha because right from the get-go...they've always been too aggressive with me making me feel uncomfortable and scared.
Guys that play mysterious and hard-to-get scare the honeysuckle outta me.
I've always gone for the gentle guys that will tell me everything...it's been unrequited but I just feel so much safer and I can't handle change or worrying too much.
Not to say aggressive/alpha guys are all bad but I dunno...not for me.

I'm a non-alpha kinda Guy. I don't think it effects me. We're OMEGA Men! :D

Latest posts

Back