So, having given up on women, what do you do instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir Putin

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a member in these forums for years, but I only come here in a 1-2 years intervall. Quality over quantity, right? :D

Anyway, I gave up on trying to get a girlfriend at 25. I realized women are too shallow and afraid of friendless men. They don't have to get the top alpha, but one that has friends. Or else he is too beta, or what women term crazy/creepy???

So... I pursued science instead. The thing is that I failed at science too. So I ave nothing left to live for. Haha!

What to do instead? What do you do to fill the hole?

Well, when you fail at everything useful, I suggest going into politics, Mr. Putin.

Mr. Putin, you are an ALPHA.

You hunt bears, fly with seagulls, and swim with dolphins. You are the alpha predator. :cool:

So keep trying, don't give up. :p

Videogames? collector of usless stuff? traps? :p

You look like you're just having a tough time, give it a rest for a while, you are too young to give up on women. I'm 26 still no gf and I don't give up! With no friends you're playing on "hard" mode, but I still believe there is a shot.

I'm just trying to find hobbies...I've given up pretty much 99% of finding a partner...except for that stupid 1% prevents me from letting myself completely go...so I am trying to work out and blahblah...work on improving yourself but don't totally shut yourself out to future opportunities and let yourself grow to 500 pounds or something...take care of yourself and your health...

Vladimir Putin said:
I realized women are too shallow and afraid of friendless men. They don't have to get the top alpha, but one that has friends.
Where did you pick this one out?
Some of us actually prefer the loner types.

What do you instead? I guess found some serious hobby. Something that you're very passionate about. It's funny but I was around your age when I turned my back on love.

Having accepted my fate as the neighbourhood Creepy Lonely Person 7283 (TM), in my World Without Women, I now roll around in the putrid filth that is my misery. I also make collages and look at youtube videos of cats playing with iPads all day

i had to post in a thread created by an individual who goes by:

Vladimir Putin

lolz

i call him ... The Vladiator

Vladimir Putin said:
Hi, I have been a member in these forums for years, but I only come here in a 1-2 years intervall. Quality over quantity, right? :D

Anyway, I gave up on trying to get a girlfriend at 25. I realized women are too shallow and afraid of friendless men. They don't have to get the top alpha, but one that has friends. Or else he is too beta, or what women term crazy/creepy???

So... I pursued science instead. The thing is that I failed at science too. So I ave nothing left to live for. Haha!

What to do instead? What do you do to fill the hole?

the concept you are referring to is "social value"

friends is just one "symptom" of having social value

plays into the hypergamy theme

social value can be real or perceived

both have the same effect

creating the "frame" that you are of higher value and therefore are the prize and therefore are a worthwhile "investment" into future security

Sarah_Lbnz said:
Having accepted my fate as the neighbourhood Creepy Lonely Person 7283 (TM), in my World Without Women, I now roll around in the putrid filth that is my misery. I also make collages and look at youtube videos of cats playing with iPads all day

Oh, ****... This sounds like me.

I've given up on women for the time being also. I'm overweight and women don't date big guys.

I've taken up hiking as a way to get back in shape and to occupy my time. It's kind of my "zen" time while out on the trail alone. Maybe one day I'll be back in semi-decent shape where I could get an occasional date.

To the OP get a dog or a horse!

To LonelyInAtl, have you heard of Xyngular? Depends on what health insurance you have; it is possible that you may be able to get the insurance to pay for it. I don't have a weight problem, but have several friends that do and I couldn't believe how much weight they lost in a very short time.
I don't know any details about it, just know it works. If you'd like, PM me, I can put you in contact with my friend. She lost a lot of weight and swears by it.

I'm losing weight, slowly, but it is coming off. I've changed my lifestyle and am eating better, cooking at home, doing green smoothies for breakfast, and hiking at least 10 miles a week and walking the days I don't hike.

EveWasFramed said:
I bet you're cute when you snort!

Latest posts

Back