So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
^ Sounds like one helluva climb :D

I seriously need to either launder more often or change my clothing significantly less often... it's OK if I turn my undies inside out to get a second day of usage, right? RIGHT?!

1122 said:
I seriously need to either launder more often or change my clothing significantly less often... it's OK if I turn my undies inside out to get a second day of usage, right? RIGHT?!

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

I love doing laundry.

ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

I love doing laundry.

When you're done with 1122's, come do mine.

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

I love doing laundry.

Why don't you all just come to me? I even like folding them.
I could start a business with this.
emoticon-0142-happy.gif

*Affordable charges may apply.

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

I love doing laundry.

*Affordable charges may apply.

All I can afford is the occasional chat with a smattering of sarcasm. If that's agreeable I'll have the first load with you by Monday... postage costs allowing.

^ I loves doing der laundry too. Washing and folding and putting things away and having things smell nice.

I want a pet cockatoo. Or a kitten. Or an iguana or a snake. Those last might not be the easiest to cuddle though. Just a non-human person to talk about silly things to and bounce ideas off and share my dinner with. I sometimes wish I didn't travel so much, if only so I could have pets.

Aisha said:
^ I loves doing der laundry too. Washing and folding and putting things away and having things smell nice.

I want a pet cockatoo. Or a kitten. Or an iguana or a snake. Those last might not be the easiest to cuddle though. Just a non-human person to talk about silly things to and bounce ideas off and share my dinner with. I sometimes wish I didn't travel so much, if only so I could have pets.

I have kids, I always have laundry, come do it :D

Snakes and iguanas are great pets. I've had both. Snakes like to cuddle, they'll give you a nice tight hug :p

Kids laundry is the WORST! 3x as much folding per load :(

I'll hire you Aisha and LF!

Dandelion said:
Kids laundry is the WORST! 3x as much folding per load :(

I'll hire you Aisha and LF!

TheRealCallie said:
I have kids, I always have laundry, come do it :D

Snakes and iguanas are great pets. I've had both. Snakes like to cuddle, they'll give you a nice tight hug :p

I like it but I'm not sure if it would be as fun when it's a job.. Hmm. But thank you guys for the employment opportunities. :D

I would like both iguanas and snakes some day. I want all the animals because animals are the winningest.

Latest posts

Back