So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
TheSkaFish said:
Serenia said:
A cup of tea, but I am too lazy to get out of bed to make one.

No worries, I'll make it double so there's a cup for me too. I gotcha :D

And I was on my way to do it. Well, you go ahead.

There ya go :)

What do I want? An eighth day of the week, in between today and tomorrow.

Nely Lo said:
I want to be a bird.

44228-Oh-look-at-the-time-Im-a-fucki-ixVX.jpeg

For him to man up grow a pair and stop shirking his responsibilities. It isn't fair the game he is playing. With everything else that is going on right now it makes me feel physically sick.

A driver's license. I failed my road test a few weeks ago, and can't try again until late January.

I want an extra day of the week between Friday and Saturday so I can spend the whole day sleeping; and it shall be called 'Slumberday'.

My needs are simple, however could really go for a double double Tim's with a bagel belt..

Solivagant said:
I want an extra day of the week between Friday and Saturday so I can spend the whole day sleeping; and it shall be called 'Slumberday'.

I want that but for reading instead of sleeping. My library just gets bigger and bigger and I've given up any hope of ever catching up with it.

Feels like this is going to progress to a full blown migraine. Really bad timing. Not tonight please.

******* global nuclear holocaust. I'm going to dance in the streets to the song of humanity dying as the missiles come raining down.

To drill each one the moronic furniture designers a new ******* for every forgotten prebored hole and the fact that the whole backrest is held by only nine tiny screws. I can already hear it cracking in my head...no wonder my dad always uses his own materials. You can't fix a faulty schematic though.

And secondly...BEER. NOW.

Latest posts

Back