So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volt said:
lonelyfairy said:
Volt said:
I'm kidding, lol.

Sigh, I feel so embarrassed every time when people are saying jokes to me/teasing on this forum, because I NEVER get them. Must be something wrong with me, lol.
chat21.gif

Don't worry about it. Apart from what Paraiyar mentioned, which is a good point, you're far from the only one getting not getting my jokes. They tend to be camouflaged to the max, for people who don't talk to me often, lol. It's not you.

Indeed. :D

I want to be there.

Volt said:
lonelyfairy said:
Volt said:
I'm kidding, lol.

Sigh, I feel so embarrassed every time when people are saying jokes to me/teasing on this forum, because I NEVER get them. Must be something wrong with me, lol.
chat21.gif

Don't worry about it. Apart from what Paraiyar mentioned, which is a good point, you're far from the only one getting not getting my jokes. They tend to be camouflaged to the max, for people who don't talk to me often, lol. It's not you.

Yeah, I almost always never get him when he's just joking around. And English is my first language. I think it's just me... I'm just slow to catch on jokes. :p

PenDragon said:

:)

ladyforsaken said:
Yeah, I almost always never get him when he's just joking around. And English is my first language. I think it's just me... I'm just slow to catch on jokes. :p

Haha, so it seems like I'm not the only one. :p

Paraiyar said:
The ENGL Classic Tube' 50 amp that I played today. I'm going to sell a whole bunch of stuff to try and buy it as well.

And now I have a deposit on it, just need to get the rest of the cash. Sometimes you do get what you want...

Now I'm just learning about other amps from this brand, might try an Invader or Savage model someday...

To be playing gigs with my band 6 nights a week. Pretty positive it will never happen.

Food? Company? Entertainment? Maybe all of the above...

it'd sure be nice to have people to work with when i have to study for what, mid terms?

which is by the way, in a few hours for one of my classes
i'm beginning to get frustrated at both my friends and classmates honestly
but hey, it's community college, what else is there to say?

Latest posts

Back