Solo film making...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unwanted94

Reaction score
I have an interest in making films. I have since '03 when my dad bought me my first camera. When my brother and I were children, we would make videos together. Now that I'm all alone, I can't think of anything that I can do independently. Any ideas?

If you have something that you can make a film with - go out and make a film with it. Of anything. Just go walking and record whatever grabs your interest. Then get home and edit it into a film.

That's what I would do. I did a foundation course in Art & Design a few years ago and the first thing the tutors had us do was go out and find objects and then make something out of them - anything at all. If you can make something interesting out of limited, random resources then you'll be well on your way I think. Do post some of your work on here too!

Unwanted94 said:
That'll work. Why didn't I think of that? hm.

I tried thinking of something really but I got nothing, most people on youtube use their cameras for vlogs which I don't really like.
You could make some sort of art film, for example you could film like a deserted messed up area somewhere in the city or town and then edit it using proper software and bring out the feeling feeling of the place properly by for example changing coulours of objects etc
Or if you have something special to show people like a collection of some kind film it
you can make an actual film
Whatever it is you do maybe post it in the express yourself section, right on man right on

Latest posts

Back