Some Manga I Reccomend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wonderful Sin

Reaction score
These are all hidden gems (Amazing series that are not known to many) and are my favorites.

Dogs: Bullets and Carnage --
dogs_bullets_carnage.png

Set in a post-apocalyptic world where violence, crime, genetic manipulation and other cruel scientific experiments have become common, the story focuses on four main characters who, through a series of coincidences, meet as they search for a way "below", looking for answers to their individual pasts.

Tegami Bachi --
tegami-bachi.jpg

The story takes place in the land of AmberGround, a place of perpetual night only partially illuminated by an artificial sun. Lag Seeing works as a "Letter Bee" (delivery boy) at the "Bee Hive" (a delivery service), with his Dingo, Niche, and her "pet", Steak, traveling with him. He is entrusted with the "hearts" of everyone in AmberGround to deliver their packages.

Black God --
animecorner_1974_206366.jpg

Most humans do not know that every person is one of three doppel liners, three people who share the same fate, and that god-like beings called mototsumitama protect the natural balance of power in the world. However, Keita Ibuki, a videogame programmer from Tokyo, is suddenly drawn into the intrigues of the mototsumitama during a chance encounter with Kuro, a young mototsumitama who makes a contract with Keita in order to save his life. Along with Keita's childhood friend Akane Sano, the pair begins to investigate strange disruptions in the natural balance of power that seem to be connected to a powerful clan of mototsumitama.

Orange Crows --
OrangeCrows.jpg

Five years ago, a young witch named Cierra broke the one unforgivable law of the witch society: attempting to create her own magic. Her unlawful tampering burned down a research room and injured the Mayor's daughter, Cierra's best friend. As punishment, she was exiled to the Wilderness, a barren wasteland crawling with witch-devouring Fairies and the bloodthirsty Forsaken...After surviving for five ruthless years, her exile has now ended, and she has been ushered back to civilization, only to discover that the world around her has changed greatly. Will Cierra be able to adjust back to a society that abandoned her? And if her freakish new ability that links her to the terrifying Fairies is discovered, she may not be let off with mere exile this time...

Zero: The Beginning of the Coffin --

Having been born in a secret government laboratory that cultivated esper (telepathic) powers within humans, Shuuichi, Sumire and Katsumi, are forced to endure a difficult life as test subjects until their escape. Years later, these siblings are still being sought after by unknown organizations that are after Shuuichi powers as he is what they refer to as the “zero-sample” with the ability to cause “zero-shock.”

Dogs and Zero are very mature though, so only check them out if you are okay with nudity, rape, and lots of killing. Other than that... And Orange Crows only has 1 volume out right now... Have no clue when 2 will come out, it's been over a year..

The Wonderful Sin said:
Dogs and Zero are very mature though, so only check them out if you are okay with nudity, rape, and lots of killing. Other than that... And Orange Crows only has 1 volume out right now... Have no clue when 2 will come out, it's been over a year..

Alright :p I'll keep that in mind

But even though those 2 are the most mature, they are probably my favorite ever. lol, although Tegami Bachi is pretty great, but I have to wait til September to get the next volume, which is vol. 3. lol... honeysuckle... I forgot to grab Black God issue 8 on my way out of the house :( Now I have to read my normal book. lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
But even though those 2 are the most mature, they are probably my favorite ever. lol, although Tegami Bachi is pretty great, but I have to wait til September to get the next volume, which is vol. 3. lol... honeysuckle... I forgot to grab Black God issue 8 on my way out of the house :( Now I have to read my normal book. lol

Lol :p

Ah well, I'll save it for tomorrow, and hopefully my father will be finished with Soul Eater volume 2 and Bamboo Blade volume 2 so that I have more to read tomorrow.

The Wonderful Sin said:
Ah well, I'll save it for tomorrow, and hopefully my father will be finished with Soul Eater volume 2 and Bamboo Blade volume 2 so that I have more to read tomorrow.

That would be nice if he was. I like both of those :)

Yeah, lol. I read a ton of manga. You should see my collection. I last counted like 250 books and that was summer 2008... I've gotten quite a few more since then. lol.

The Wonderful Sin said:
Yeah, lol. I read a ton of manga. You should see my collection. I last counted like 250 books and that was summer 2008... I've gotten quite a few more since then. lol.

Well trust me I had a lot myself I still do... but I tend to run out of room eventually, and I usually eventually end up selling them on Ebay even though I love to re-read them it just becomes too much.

lol, I just make room. I spend all my money on Books, Manga, Video Games, and Music... And my girl, but, you know, that's a given. lol

Latest posts

Back