Southeast... looing for just a friend.. i guess..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugzapper

Reaction score
Im in my early 30s... have had plenty of gfs in the past.... former musician/artist... used to have loads of friends..

I had an emotional crisis last year, and since then, I have been basically alone. I rarely leave my apartment. I go to work. I eat. I go to bed (at home, not at work). I lack the ability to get out and meet people anymore. This has been ongoing for a year. I cant approach people on the street or meet new friends anymore. Ive lost all that was good about me... socially that is. I have no more confidence, and no more self worth. Sad, huh..

But I have SO much to share. I was once a pro musician. Ive toured (no, I wasnt in the Stones or anything... believe me, you wont be hitting up a famous person if you IM me :) I used to paint and do lots of photography. Ive traveled. Ive read EVERYTHING. I have so much to talk about and give.. but I cant find anyone out there worth sharing with. Id like a friend... maybe just to email with... no romantic plans...

Id prefer a female around my age (30s... late 20s is cool.. no younger than 25 or so). Nothing against dudes... I just dont wanna email some dude... no offense :)

Heyyy - I'm also from southeast Antarctica! What a wonderful coincidence, I thought I was all alone down here. ;)

In all seriousness though, I hope you get some replies because you sound like a cool and interesting person (especially the musician part). I'm a dude though so I don't count. Best wishes to you anyhow. :)

I am from south east too but sadly I got cut off with the age limit. When I read your post I distinctly remember one comment a 30+ year old dude once said to me. I told him I just want someone to have a nice conversation with and that I am still figuring out who I really am (aren't we all?). He was nice on the rejection part but what he basically said is that I am too young and he wanted someone who's more sure of who she really is. Well, I understood him but at that moment I felt like a flabber, a spattered egg with no form or structure. But anyway, I hope you get replies indeed :)

Hello Chrism Im new to this whole online thing. Im in the southeast. Daytona Beach Florida to be exact. Always looking for a new friend just to talk to.

bugzapper said:
Im in my early 30s... have had plenty of gfs in the past.... former musician/artist... used to have loads of friends..

I had an emotional crisis last year, and since then, I have been basically alone. I rarely leave my apartment. I go to work. I eat. I go to bed (at home, not at work). I lack the ability to get out and meet people anymore. This has been ongoing for a year. I cant approach people on the street or meet new friends anymore. Ive lost all that was good about me... socially that is. I have no more confidence, and no more self worth. Sad, huh..

But I have SO much to share. I was once a pro musician. Ive toured (no, I wasnt in the Stones or anything... believe me, you wont be hitting up a famous person if you IM me :) I used to paint and do lots of photography. Ive traveled. Ive read EVERYTHING. I have so much to talk about and give.. but I cant find anyone out there worth sharing with. Id like a friend... maybe just to email with... no romantic plans...

Id prefer a female around my age (30s... late 20s is cool.. no younger than 25 or so). Nothing against dudes... I just dont wanna email some dude... no offense :)

Hello there , though I am not in your age range (22) I would like to say that I am in a very similar boat. That being said I often feel like I can't be social anymore no matter hard much I try , I have been working from home for quite some time now as well and it often feels like I am trapped. I have no social life or friends anymore and can't seem to relate to most people my age especially other women. I have a boyfriend whom I love dearly and have been together with for a very long time and we connect very closely but i just feel i need some fenale friends or people to hang out with and be creative with so I am only looking for friends for some reason its so hard to communicate with others now and it feels depressing and suffocating the point of this is I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this I am not planning to friend you or anything however I find myself nearly in the same exact position so it seems to be a more common case then you would think! Overall I wish you the best of luck with your search! Good luck to you and keep your head up it seems like you have had a pretty interesting life so far c:

Hello there, feel free to pm if you wish to talk to someone. I'm always looking for someone to talk too.
I enjoy music as well, films, photography, books, art.

I don't get out of the house much at all myself, and pretty much a loner to be honest so I understand how lonely it can be to be alone.
Anyways look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Bugzapper!

I am 34 so I am right in the range you are looking for. I sure could use a good friend, too. I will pm you if it is alright.

bugzapper said:

LonelyStar78 said:
Hi Bugzapper!

I am 34 so I am right in the range you are looking for. I sure could use a good friend, too. I will pm you if it is alright.

The OP hasn't been here in almost 3 yrs.

Latest posts

Back