Strange Phenomena

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Does it happen to any of you?

Almosst everytime I go to the bathroom, happens literally everyday that I go, the A/C magically turns on or off when I enter or leave the bathroom! (The A/C is in the hallway leading to the bathroom)

I can't explain it, it happens a lot, so I don't think it's a coincidence!

Maybe your A/C is self-conscious of it's own energy consumption, maybe it feels a little chilly at times, or maybe it's playing tricks on you.

Is it the kind that turns off/on according to room temperature?

DreamerDeceiver said:
Maybe your A/C is self-conscious of it's own energy consumption, maybe it feels a little chilly at times, or maybe it's playing tricks on you.

Is it the kind that turns off/on according to room temperature?

It's playing tricks on me. :p

Yeah it turns on/off depending on the temperature, but it's very old.

casper.jpg

I would just like to bump this thread to see if anyone else can contribute. :D

It happened again today twice and yesterday as well.

Every time I enter to piss, it either turns off or on while I'm still in the room!

It happens either every day consecutively or with a day in between that nothing happens.

In my half-realized dreams, someone is often trying to speak to me or reach me, who couldn't possibly be there. If I'm napping in my car, he is often standing outside, rapping on the window and trying to talk to me but I can't seem to get up to reach to him.

It is a random occurrence that you have decided isn't random.

Perhaps you walking in trips a sensor and it thinks the room has warmed or cooled. You might move the air currents that could affect the sensor.

Debating if I should give you the freaky response. Someone, perhaps a bunch of ALL members, is watching you and has rigged the air on a remote control switch. So they play with it to tease you and then watch..... MUHAHAHAHA It is possible today. You never know when someone has put a video camera somewhere. Much more possible then anything supernatural.

Latest posts

Back