Suicidal? PLEASE don't do it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmy said:
QuietGuy said:
You're right, just saying (((hugs))) is really not the same as a genuine hug. Nevertheless, I'm completely sincere in my desire to actually help people, not just sit here typing away on my keyboard.

Emmy, I see from your profile that you're only about 110 miles away from me. That's only about 2h15m for me by train. Please PM me if you'd like to meet up one weekend. I'm being serious here. I really do want to help people like you. I would like to actually be with you, sit next to you, put my arm round you, be a shoulder for you to actually cry on. JamaisVu, AFrozenSoul, Disrobed, I'm sorry we don't live in the same country, otherwise I would love to meet up with you too.

I feel my heart overflowing with compassion for all of humanity's suffering, and I feel it's really starting to motivate me to actually do something significant to help (like volunteering for the Samaritans). Since joining this forum a couple of months ago, I've begun to realize the unseen enormity of humanity's suffering. It truly saddens me, and I want to do something to actually help.

It'd be a worthwhile thing to do, if you feel you can help people & have the willingness to volunteer or do something for the betterment of someone else's life then go for it. Very good cause to aim for.

Offering come see me is very sweet too, bit intense & fast paced but sweet all the same. Thinks probably just your desire to help.

I wish I lived closer to someone like you or you lived closer to me.

Edit: I have came so close to committing suicide, I had even planned to commit suicide at a certain time a few years ago. A couple years ago got kinda got scared to becuase I have been reading stuff about God and they say it's a sin to kill yourself and it's your ticket to hell. I'm not religious but I kinda believe in God. I have watched a few episodes of Unsolved Mysteries about people who died and come back to life, 2 where of people who died and went to hell but came back.

I don't see the purpose of life, I am so lonely and have been my whole life and lately I have been thinking about when I'm gonna reach my breaking point. A person can only be lonely for so long before they snap. <- nice quote for a movie.

Latest posts

Back