Taking a break.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

Hi All,

Just thought I would say my goodbyes for now. I have reached a place in my life where I feel content with so many areas of my life. I have learned so much from this place. I have made some very lovely friends here, I met the man I am happily in love with here <3. It appears I have also made an enemy, judging by his paasive agressive comments, oh well.

I think I need to focus on other things for now.

I wish everyone the best :).

Graceblossom x

Oh no Just when I found you.

I am so pleased for you that you met someone on here and are happy and in love.
I wish you the very best of luck and a happy healthy life in the future.

:):):):):):):)

:) I`m glad for you, Grace. I hope you stay a member here, even if you focus on your priorities. I think both can coexist. And I can`t imagine you having an enemy here. I would be glad to hear from you every now and then. :)
Wishing you lots of happiness, health and dreams fulfilled,
hugs
6.gif

Awww.. i hope it truly is a short break.
you bring life to the place and its not the same when u arent active :/

Hope the best for you and to see you around soon :)

well, thank you for all the great posts, your good humor and your contributions
I also can't imagine you having enemies here

wish you all the best :)

Gracie *hugs* you will always have me as a friend off-forum. Hope to see you come back soon!

Take care and pop by now and then, we will miss you.

Good luck!

Sad to see you go, Grace. I hope you'll come back again sometime. I'll certainly miss the smile... and the northern language in the shoutbox :)

!HUGS! Grace! You will be missed! Thank YOU for all your insight & lovely heart & soul!

Technically.. we should all wish that she never comes back, right? Since if she comes back it means she's lonely again, and we don't want that!

Not that I don't want her back, but I hope she never have those reasons to make her come back =p

Hey missed you all too much, things are still going well. Let me say thank you for your lively words. Yeah I met my bf here, its been 5 months now <3. Yes I feel I do have any enemy here, but nevermind. Right time to catch up in the games section :).

Ta ra (Nortern lingo fo Cavey :))

Latest posts

Back