Taking steps in opening up!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kio

Reaction score
I feel lonely and empty..which of course lead to a depression.. so I spend many hours in bed thinking, trying not to get up, trying to dream of a world better than the one I'm living in.
But because of the fact that I had so much time to think.. I knew where my loneliness was coming from. I have friends, I have good friends, I had a few girlfriends and now some ex-girlfriends but still I never got rid of the loneliness and emptiness. Why? Because I always close myself down at a certain level. Nobody will ever get too close to me, I will never show the true me... only the happy part. So it made me think why do I never let anybody know how sad and lonely I feel? Well I came to the conclusion that it got something to do with how I was raised. I was learned not to cry but only to bleed because that is what men do. So I never show my weaknesses to anybody.
Anyway I would like to change that, but I'm still not ready to let my friends in on my weak side. So I registered my own domain and made my own blog to learn how to open up and show everything. Even the weak/sad side. In the end I hope to have learned how to open up to the ones closest to me! So that someday somebody knows the true me and sees the true me.

This is my blog http://www.iamkio.eu

If you have time you could have a look. (leave a comment to support me ;) ) You will know that you are not alone dealing with loneliness. I hope one day we all get over this feeling, cause it's a feeling that no one should feel and no one deserves.

I like this post cause it's something positive.. so I hope you guys don't mind if I copy paste it in my blog.

Obviously you've got to chose your moments carefully but you've gotta be you.
Wouldn't it be the pits if a woman left you because you never showed your deepest feelings?

Yeah I can totally relate to the whole not showing your "true" side. It's hard to let people in. Although I would advise not be in relationships knowing you can't really be you. Know what I mean? It would just end in the gutter and yet again you feel awful. Anyway, welcome to the site and I will check on your blog every now and then. :)

Nice post....thanks for useful information in this site,,,it is very harmful forum,,,,Thanks for this very helpful and innovative information in this site,,, i really appreciate. Keep it up.......
best regards,,,,
sneha[/u]

^Spam...

@kio There is nothing wrong with opening yourself up to someone you care about. Closing yourself off is not a healthy way to live. At some point you have to let another person in, especially if you plan on having an emotional relationship with that person.

Welcome to the site. :) I'll try to hit up your blog.

thanks ....but what's with the harmful thing? :p

sneha123 said:
Nice post....thanks for useful information in this site,,,it is very harmful forum,,,,Thanks for this very helpful and innovative information in this site,,, i really appreciate. Keep it up.......
best regards,,,,
sneha[/u]

last Saturday was one of the saddest days in my life.... I know that opening up is the way to go especially if you want to have a relationship with someone.. In my life I think that only one person knew me like I am.. or at least got close to it.. but after six years I found out, by accident, that the person, who I would give up the world for, deceived me and lied to me all this time!!
it broke my heart.... again... a perfect actress ... anyway she never denied...she just apologized... and came to me with an explanation...revealing more lies..
should I open up? In the end it seems even the closest one to you cannot be trusted...:'(

Sci-Fi said:
^Spam...

@kio There is nothing wrong with opening yourself up to someone you care about. Closing yourself off is not a healthy way to live. At some point you have to let another person in, especially if you plan on having an emotional relationship with that person.

Welcome to the site. :) I'll try to hit up your blog.

I couldn't tell you, I have trust issue myself. Last person I really opened up to and told them things, and that I cared about walked up behind me and stabbed me in the heart. So...that's all up to you. We need to put our trust in someone at some point or else it will eat us alive. There are people out there that can be trusted, it's just figuring out which ones.

Hi everybody!

2kio, be yourself everytime and everywhere! Don't see to other people's reactions. It's you! In the all world you can not find totally ideally person. Only God is ideal.
If you really want to decide this issue, do it right now! It's rather hard, but it worth it. Find a hobby, connected with society. Dancing for example. It's really good and help you became be youself, belive me ;)

sorry for my english)

Latest posts

Back