The Age Of Loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is preventing you from at least looking for another place? You're still getting paid a benefit. It should be enough to cover rent on a one bedroom apartment/flat... somewhere.

I've read about how homeless people are at high risk of being attacked and robbed and that they get urinated on as well. Could you sew a little pocket inside your trousers to put your bank card in, so that if some horrible person steals your things, you won't lose the card? Could you rent a PO box or something similar to give you somewhere where a new card could be sent if your present card does get stolen?

Tiina63 said:
I've read about how homeless people are at high risk of being attacked and robbed and that they get urinated on as well. Could you sew a little pocket inside your trousers to put your bank card in, so that if some horrible person steals your things, you won't lose the card? Could you rent a PO box or something similar to give you somewhere where a new card could be sent if your present card does get stolen?

There's a thing called a body wallet I plan to get. I don't think you can give a PO box as your address to a bank. Apart from times I run out of money I will spend the nights on night busses.

Will you be able to come online at libraries and internet cafes to let us know how you are?

Tiina63 said:
Will you be able to come online at libraries and internet cafes to let us know how you are?

Don't know. I don't get much out of going online anymore.

Latest posts

Back