The art of seduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

So, a little question here for the guys and the gals.

What little quirks do you have or things you cant help but do when you are in the presence of someone you are attracted to?

I go really quiet and shy, overthink the situation so conversation is sometimes hard and usually dont look at the woman, especially eye contact, its impossible. Im never going to get a girlfriend. lol :club:

Nothing melts me faster than a guy who has beautiful mastery of the english language.

I turn to goo, trust me. o_O

Lol soph.

I get melted by intellectual women especially if their forte is something creative like art or music. :p

ShybutHi said:
So, a little question here for the guys and the gals.

What little quirks do you have or things you cant help but do when you are in the presence of someone you are attracted to?

That depends on the other person. If he is very shy, I play and tease with him until he smiles. Shy people love being around me :p If he is more sociable, I let him lead. But one thing is sure, I'm always smiling inside and out.

Naleena said:
That depends on the other person. If he is very shy, I play and tease with him until he smiles. Shy people love being around me :p If he is more sociable, I let him lead. But one thing is sure, I'm always smiling inside and out.

Those poor shy guy's getting teased by you Naleena... :(

lol :p

If I knew what subconscious tics I have while talking to someone I'm attracted to, then I wouldn't be single, now would I???

:p hehe

I don't know about the things I do, because I'm a total ***** regardless.... But ****, redneck accents are sounding good to me right now. (D)

VanillaCreme said:
I don't know about the things I do, because I'm a total ***** regardless.... But ****, redneck accents are sounding good to me right now. (D)

Reeeely now?

i'm really over redneck accents.

if i am really falling for someone i stare at them in awe. i just get quiet and start thinking about if they have a girlfriend and begin studying them. everything that stops me from making my move comes to mind and inhibits me. i guess you would say i clam up.

a better name for this thread would be the art of being a bumbling idiot.

I pretty much play out the entire relationship up to the divorce where she takes my kids and turns me into a human ATM for a large part of my life. Then talk myself out of it, that way I then become comfortable enough to talk to her... Of course then I'm no longer interested either, so it sort of defeats the purpose. -_-

The way I figure I'm half way there. Got getting comfortable with attractive someone down, just need to work on still wanting them after.

ShybutHi said:

Two things can possibly happen in this situation...

1. I say everything perfectly and illicit some laughter while being thoroughly engaging to them in brisk lighthearted conversation.

2. I sit there and stare while that Bruno Mars song "Just the way you are", plays on repeat through my head while wearing a silly grin plastered on my mug.

In a group scenario, I say nothing, and follow the general conversation(or at least pretend to). I might take a small glance at her for a split second before turning my attention back to the conversation.

Couldn't say what I'd do in a one on one situation. I don't think I've ever been in one.

Latest posts

Back