The heart throb of teens...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
I don't know who Justin Berber is either.

Me either. I take it from this thread that he must be some kind of singer and popular enough that some kind of backlash has evolved, as tends to happen.

As an apparent teen idol, i doubt that i would have any interest in him.

Apparently, The Bieber is contagious.

Now all you haters of The New England Patriots, and of Tom Brady in particular, are going to love this one. But me, I still love my pats. I still like Brady despite his unfortunate hair styling.

Also although I have heard of Justin Bieber, I have never heard any of his songs. I am firmly rooted in the musical past. I have no problem with that, either.

^^^Be glad you've never heard his ungodly screeching.

One song was enough to convince me that Beiber's fate must be hellfire and torment for all eternity as recompense for his evils.

Pfff... Justin Bieber has no style. I remember kids dressed like that when I was still in Junior High. :club:

CBS announced last Thursday that pop star Justin Bieber had signed on to play a troubled kid in an upcoming episode of its hugely popular crime drama 'CSI.' Producers were so excited about his appearance, they've decided to give him a multi-episode storyline.

justin-bieber-csi.jpg

PFFFFFTTTT

Yeah, that little emo-teen, prepubescent pop-goddess of a child is going to be really convincing as a troublemaker.

:p

Have no idea since i have never seen or heard him. Maybe the CBS marketing people feel that it will help attract the teen demographics to CSI and increase advertising revenue for that hour slot.

Latest posts

Back