The Jerry Springer Show

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just_Some_Dude

i tune in occasionally just for a little nostalgia.

i miss steve as the head security guy, of course, he's got his own show now.

jerry is good though! is it possible to simultaneously feel better about yourself while feeling scared for society in general? because that is what i feel when i watch The Jerry Springer Show!

</random>

Just_Some_Dude said:
i tune in occasionally just for a little nostalgia.

i miss steve as the head security guy, of course, he's got his own show now.

jerry is good though! is it possible to simultaneously feel better about yourself while feeling scared for society in general? because that is what i feel when i watch The Jerry Springer Show!

</random>

Haha :) that's exactly how I feel after watching it. Same w/ Maury

I used to see his show whenever i found time. The Jerry Springer Show is a syndicated television tabloid talk show hosted by Jerry Springer who was a former politician. when the series of this show underwent its format overhaul, the studio received a makeover to make it look a bit warmer and more inviting, complete with brick walls, artwork, and bookcases.​

I watch Maury and Steve Wilkos with my mom. Springer show doesn't come here for some reason. Sometimes it's on at like 1 or 2 in the morning, and then me and mom watch it. Funny stuff.

For a voyeuristic thrill, it can't be beat. It also goes a ways to dispel the myth that unattractive people are perpetual virgins. however it does seem to cast them as whores and man-whores. It also does people who live in trailer parks no favors, but then again, neither do tornadoes.

I watch this sometimes when I'm at my family home, Maury too. These kinds of shows also make me fear for society lol. My sister and I are convinced that the people on these shows are bred in some sort of contained environment, purely for the purpose of participating in these programs.

Did anyone see that guy who thought he was a ninja? Definitely one of the most entertaining people I've seen on Jerry Springer lol. If you haven't seen him, he's on youtube. :p

Latest posts

Back