The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coke! pepsi has a little too much of the sweetner in it

what's your favorite holiday?

4th of July. Always seem to spend it with the most hilarious people. Lots of lolz and good times...

what is your desktop backround?

it's the Silhouette of a church pillar with a sunset behind it

thats a good question continue

Attachments

• The_beginning_of_the_End_by_Heurchon.jpg
    The_beginning_of_the_End_by_Heurchon.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
promotional background for The Presidents of the United States of America's new CD.

same question

Attachments

• wall04_800.jpg
    wall04_800.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
a tropical place with the focus being on a hammock and some mountains in the distance

What is one of your best recent memories?

when i went to the local amusement park with a bunch of people for a physics project. we rode all the kiddie rides and the adults looked at us like "you all are going to exceed the weight limit" but we did it anyway.

same question

Just various instances where I got to hang out and do stuff with my friends.

Continue.

One night, a couple friends and I had just finished a creative writing workshop. We went and got some Jack Daniels and a bunch of Yeunglings and walked all the way up to an old abandoned watertower, drinking all the way. Once there, we got smashing drunk while discussing literature, Will Smith's rap ability, and whether or not anal sex with women was a good idea.

Then we came down and went a friends house in search for some weed. We arrive, walk up the stairs on the side of house and through a beautiful set of french doors, on the other side of which is a mess of couches and trash. Finally, other people come to rescue, and we find our weed, in a trashy room that contains a self-built hard-drive, a girl with diamond studs in her chest, and a bed swept with brief swirls of coke. Downstairs, a lesbians-only party was in full swing.

I walked home that night alone, but feeling warm, in the arms of my friends Drunken and Blazed. By the time I arrived, Twisted met me at the door.

Cont. question.

Is it sad when you've been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to think of something good recently?
I'll just have to say, when I got paid 20 dollars for 2 hours of work this week and bought smokes a whole chicken and some salad for dinner. I had a brownie for dessert. It was the best meal all month.

What annoys you the most about other people?

other people are each an entire world equally as complex as mine, more likely more complex. What annoys me is that other people are more developed mentally than I am, older people that is, and some my age. And I'm stupid, I mean I'm sure I sound smart but I'm dumb as a post actually. I try too hard here. What annoys me about other people is that they feel emotions I can only read about. Anger, sadness, joy, curiosity, it's like suddenly seeing in vivid color all these other worlds existing just a hairs breadth from mine, parallel on the same plane of reality, never intersecting worlds that coexist every day, seeing these pass by in their vivid color of thoughts and emotions when mine are all dull and faded, as though everything I think and feel is watered down.

What annoys me about other people is that their eyes percieve more complexity than mine could ever comprehend. What bugs me is that people just take this for granted, it seems to me, but I can't know because their complexity so vastly overwhelms mine. What annoys me is that I'm so simple, so fragile and dumb.

continue question.

What annoys me about other people is that their eyes percieve more complexity than mine could ever comprehend. What bugs me is that people just take this for granted, it seems to me, but I can't know because their complexity so vastly overwhelms mine. What annoys me is that I'm so simple, so fragile and dumb.

No your not Qui, I've noticed in some of your posts that you put yourself down sometimes, your only young and I think you do very well at posting ........... wait till you get to your 30's it's not till then when you realise how far you've come, for instance when I wa 17 I used to have panic attacks if anyone came close to me ........ when I was 20 I would only speak to anyone with a yes or no or maybe a sentence ....... mid 20's I had difficulty speaking to anyone and I didn't make a good conversationalist, as well as not being liked by others during these years I couldn't type a sentence or paragraph without deleting it because I felt unworthy and didn't know where to start. I had problems with my selfesteem during all these years and because I didn't learn social skills early on in my life I have no idea how to connect with people in simple situations but now I'm aware of the situation now, which is good, most of the hurt has disappeared, I would cry cry and cry, attempted suicide countless times because I felt so alone, now it's not even an option and I'm glad I'm here. I can type a paragraph or sentence with minimal worry, have started becoming interested in what's going on in the world, am over my depression which I had for 10 years and believe me at some points of my life I felt that there was no way out so I just drank alcohol and stayed there.

So what annoys me about other people?

Hmm thinking about it I would say, gossiping I really hate gossips, just a select group.

What annoys me about other people: people who think they are worth something when they're not. and don't take that the wrong way, either.

if you could humilate any celebrity, who would you do it to and why?

the most popular celebrity, and because nobody deserves that much attention for something so unimportant (my opinion, of course)

why do you think that humanity is so divided?

Countless reasons, but I place greed, envy, jealousy and fear high on the list. This question is really worthy of its on thread.

Are you worried about the economy?

yes, in just a few years I'm going to have to get a career and pay for college I'm mortified

continue

Yeah, i am. I'm 18, and i'm worried that there won't be any jobs available when i get out of college (computer programmer). Short term, yes, things are getting worse and i think that governments are mismanaging the situation (bush drilling for oil? i thought there wasn't a shortage... hmm...)

Do you think that the economy will recover soon and this slump is just a part of the business cycle?

yes, if we kill George Bush and sell his organs on the Black Market, or to Satan :D

(was that too mean?)

no, honestly. It wan't. But you must include his cronies. Condy, Cheney, Rummy, ect.

How do you feel about owning a product that displays a brand name? Do you cover it up, take it off, ignore it, or sport it with pride?

I just ignore it brand names seem to come with everything nowadays

what was the last CD you listened to all the way through?

Scooter - Jumping all over the world

When was the last time you told someone you loved them?

Latest posts

Back