Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
G'day

I have a few things:

1. People who blow their nose by using their finger to block one of their nostrils and just heave without using a tissue.

2. Men who constantly discuss sex and how often they get down. This usually means that they're not getting any.

3. Racism

4. Men who abuse their wives mentally and physically

5. Pedophilia

All of those in particular, except I would change number 1 to Religious wankers that try to shove their dogmatic bullshit down my/our throats and not wishing to consider anyone else's opinions or beliefs or ideals outside of their own usually twisted agenda

kinzeUK said:
LoneKiller said:
G'day

I have a few things:

1. People who blow their nose by using their finger to block one of their nostrils and just heave without using a tissue.

2. Men who constantly discuss sex and how often they get down. This usually means that they're not getting any.

3. Racism

5. Pedophilia

All of those in particular, except I would change number 1 to Religious wankers that try to shove their dogmatic bullshit down my/our throats and not wishing to consider anyone else's opinions or beliefs or ideals outside of their own usually twisted agenda

I agree.
Although I'm far from perfect, I'm very religious. I don't however, force my beliefs on anyone. They have the right to believe whatever they want. I may not agree with some, but I respect their rights.

LoneKiller said:
kinzeUK said:
LoneKiller said:
G'day

I have a few things:

3. Racism

5. Pedophilia

I agree.
Although I'm far from perfect, I'm very religious. I don't however, force my beliefs on anyone. They have the right to believe whatever they want. I may not agree with some, but I respect their rights.

And I respect you (I do anyway on here) and anyone else that is religious, like most of my family on my dad's side and the couple of devout Christian friends I have. I personally don't care what people believe in, be it religion or politics or both, because we are all entitled to our beliefs and opinions, it's what makes us human, for better or worse (and let's be honest, in some cases it is indeed 'worse').

But the minute anyone starts trying to legislate their idea of morality etc on me to the point of literally dictating to me what I should be like, how I should act/feel etc? Then please do accept this large, piping hot mug of "fresia you very much" and begone with you.

Selfish people who care only about their status and reputation.
People who hurt others if they need to increase their good reputation.
Spoiled People.
Racism.
Close-minded people.
Religious freaks.
People who don't listen to others.
People that judge others by their appearance and/or social status.
People who are fed by popularity.
People that only care about sex.
People who say "I love you" without knowing what love means.

do you all realize that everything listed here...
is just a projection of what you guys hate about yourselves right?
you are all staring at your own demons in the face.

MadMonkè said:
do you all realize that everything listed here...
is just a projection of what you guys hate about yourselves right?
you are all staring at your own demons in the face.
not at all...

when people stand too close

kind of like the Police song

most people are ok at arm's length

i've got a double-length

if i can reach out my arm and you can reach out yours, if our fingers can touch, you are standing too close to me

Trent said:

i've got a double-length

if i can reach out my arm and you can reach out yours, if our fingers can touch, you are standing too close to me
Yeah. I'm with you on that one Trent. That can be awkward. I don't feel comfortable with that either. Could you see us on a New York subway? If television is any indicator, they pack themselves in like sardines. lol

I live in DC. It is often very crowded in the metro (subway) cars during rush hour. Better not be claustrophobic.

I don't like when people hurt my feelings and then tell me I'm being hypersensitive for getting upset over it. (Happens a lot; I know I'm the common denominator in this situation, but still, I don't like it!)

I don't like when people promise to love me forever, through good times and bad, and then divorce me for having disabilities that aren't my fault.

LoneKiller said:
Trent said:

i've got a double-length

Yeah. I'm with you on that one Trent. That can be awkward. I don't feel comfortable with that either. Could you see us on a New York subway? If television is any indicator, they pack themselves in like sardines. lol

amen to that, brother :D

that's why i really don't like concerts or trains or plains or buses or pep rallies or crowded bars or the "city in general".

john mellencamp said it best.

this pretty much describes me.

[youtube]0CVLVaBECuc[/youtube]

at times in my hometown, population 3500, i feel crowded and have to take the "back roads", lol

People who sleep in the buff.
I was at a chess tournament a few years back and was sharing a room at the hotel with a couple other players. The three of us were playing casual chess in the room. One of the players decided to go to bed. He strips ALL of his clothes off and hops into bed right in front of me and the other guy who were still playing.

Nobody needs to see that.

I hate when people clip there nails on the bus and pick there nose in the bus....and they do it through out the ride...especially in the front seat....*run fast*

LoneKiller said:
G'day

I have a few things:

3. Racism

5. Pedophilia

I second this one.

lonelyfairy said:
When people don't keep their promises. It makes me more sad than pissed off.

^^ me too on this...except it makes me sad AND pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back