thinking...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I'm still young. So I want to get married, have 10 different careers and do something big... act in a movie or something. You've been in love before, but did it feel like THE one. It's a different feeling you know? And it (apparently) changes everything. So I'm waiting for that too.

that sounds like fun :) hmm, what movie would that be?

and yeah, it was THE one. kinda soultwins and everything :) still is, i guess :) it does change everything. at least for as long as it stands :) i hope you will enjoy it when it happens :)

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. :/ But even though they call it 'the one' I have a feeling there are many 'the one's' out there that have a similar personality and work just as well as a soulmate... just a hunch I have.

Yeaaa definitely wanna act in a movie. Something music related, like a musical. haha everyone hates them, but I'm actually inspired *fame comes to mind* I feel like I can only be myself when expressing in some artistic form like music/acting.. or else I'm just considered weird lol

I'm sure there's something you've always wanted to do :D

The biggest problem in my life is time. Dammit, I simply don't have enough time. There are soooooo many things I want to do with my life, and there's just no way I can do it all.

I want to produce an album of some sort and sing in it. I want to finish and publish the novels sitting on my shelf. I want to fight in combat. I want to conquer Africa (or the world). I want to star in a movie (preferably a comedy) or three. I want to rewrite some crappy movies that those damned directors got wrong. I want to travel across Europe. I want to go on a stand-up comedy tour. I want to be a spy. I want to write a few historiographies. I want to do soooooo many things!!

The biggest crime in my life is that I simply cannot do all of these things...but being unable to complete all of those tasks doesn't take away from my quality of life. I've never viewed myself as simply existing or drifting through life because death is not a good alternative....I've always wanted to face life head-on, actively enjoying every single detail of the human experience that I can.

I always want to better myself and move on...and then move on again. I honestly believe that I will excel at whatever I point my brain towards doing....and so I think I'll always be content with my life and happy where I am....but still yearning to do better.

So I guess my life is about actively becoming more. More human; a better person.

Wow. Well...I guess my post wasn't very coherent or organized...lol or even remotely related to the OP....but you did ask what I think my life is about....so there ya go. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
The biggest problem in my life is time. Dammit, I simply don't have enough time. There are soooooo many things I want to do with my life, and there's just no way I can do it all.
----Steve

Exactly!

packyourbags said:
FASTER WHITE BOY, FASTER!!!!

WHITE BOY??? What the....?

>_> You racist.

Lol last time I checked, you're white too. XD You have no powaahhh here!!

----Steve

We need body rocking not perfection
Let your back bone flip but don`t slip a disc
Let your spine unwind just take a risk
I wanna do the freak until the break of dawn
Tell me party people is that so wrong

--Beastie Boys

so what do i want to do with my life? i wanna do the freak until the break of dawn.. whatever the hell that is.. sounds good enough..

i have no hope for this life.

i go on, simply, for one reason.

i believe in god, and i believe that it isn't my life to give or take. or i would be dead already.

works for me so far......

a sense of obligation to my maker.

Latest posts

Back