This gun is too my head.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOF

Reaction score
6 months of isolation. My family hates me. My friends are gone. Everyone at my work hates me. I hate me. This world is too much. No one gets it. We live in a society were only ones willing too follow can succeed. I feel pity no pity for anyone. Am I self centered? Am I lazy? Do I have apathy? I can't answer that. I cant figure out anything anymore. I am retarted an have hid it for all my life. I have tried to find the answered but to no avail. My mother loves me. I do not. I'm sorry but if another day of nothing comes, its over. What the fresia. This is all over the place. WOw I can't even write anything. fresia it. She did so much for me but I wont do anything for me. I have no emotion no will no desire. Musically inclined? fresia it. Nice guy? fresia it. I dont care anymore. I have NEVER CARED. fresia SOCIETY fresia you all. BYE

SMOF said:
6 months of isolation. My family hates me. My friends are gone. Everyone at my work hates me. I hate me. This world is too much. No one gets it. We live in a society were only ones willing too follow can succeed.

Thats because bad guys are in control. Power corrupts. I've spent about 16 years in Isolation. My family either hates me or are dead. That good ones are dead. I hate me. As smart as I may be when it comes to some things, I'm completely inept when it comes to getting anywhere in this world, or with anyone in this world. fresia it.

But before you take that way out, I have a few things for you to consider.

1) A gun? Classic, gutsy, and yet soo amateur. Just think, if suicide were legal, how easy it would be. You go to the doctor, they give you some anastesia. You go to sleep and wake up a newborn child. That brings us to my next point:

2) Have you considered what happens after you die? Is it Heaven, or Reincarnation, or hell? IF, instead of killing yourself you provoke someone else into doing it, this increases your potential. If you kill yourself, you might be reincarnated into the same situation over and over again until you find another way through it.

3) You have chosen to "not follow" as the sheaple do. The more you stand alone, the more you will be alone, until one day you just don't care anymore. You will live inside your head, having little to appreciate outside of it. But this is a foolish course of action, unless you are determined to seek righteousness. If your alignment is evil, rather then good, it would better for you to follow and thus aquire power. If you don't increase in virtue, and become a saint. The path you are walking will be meaningless. If you are suffering, then to choose evil is to justify that suffering and guarantee more of it.

4) What's the difference between Imagination and reality anyway? Both are processed inside the brain. Out here, you and I are nothing, but in there, we can be anything. That's what keeps me going. Reality is for beginners, lol. It's a lot harder when you have to imagine other characters that don't really exist, and see landscapes that aren't there, and imagine sounds you aren't really hearing. I mean it's a lot harder then just living in the world you can see. It requires infinite creativity and a spirit that loves adventure.

Is life truly a dead end? I suggest you really search it out before living with it for 16 years. By then it will be too late...

SMOF, please try to calm down... don't do anything.. just.. calm down and relax and breathe. Don't think about anything. When I used to have suicidal thoughts when I was a younger teen, and I wanted to get rid of those feelings, I go to sleep. Drown your thoughts in music or do something else to distract. There's so much more to life... even if you don't see it now, you soon will.. but you will have to make that move - no one else can for you.

Who cares about anyone else.. live your life for you and make new friends and meet new people who will genuinely care about you. It's possible and these people are out there. A lot of them are on this forum too.. so you see, it's really not so bad?

Hope you're okay. Please post back soon to let us know if you're okay. :\

Hold on man. If you're at the bottom, you can only go up and things can only get better. You cant let the stupid fresia win. Stand tall, smile and stick it to them.

My method is to stop the inner dialogue and be silent. Then let your love for yourself flood in. When you are silent, the love appears even if you don't think it's there.

Please don't do anything stupid. I don't know if you're reading this, but please talk to someone.

SMOF said:
6 months of isolation. My family hates me. My friends are gone. Everyone at my work hates me. I hate me. This world is too much. No one gets it. We live in a society were only ones willing too follow can succeed. I feel pity no pity for anyone. Am I self centered? Am I lazy? Do I have apathy? I can't answer that. I cant figure out anything anymore. I am retarted an have hid it for all my life. I have tried to find the answered but to no avail. My mother loves me. I do not. I'm sorry but if another day of nothing comes, its over. What the fresia. This is all over the place. WOw I can't even write anything. fresia it. She did so much for me but I wont do anything for me. I have no emotion no will no desire. Musically inclined? fresia it. Nice guy? fresia it. I dont care anymore. I have NEVER CARED. fresia SOCIETY fresia you all. BYE

You need to speak to your doctor immediately. They can help you, honestly they can. I've been in your position, i've felt the same thing, i've cut my own wrists and hoped i bled out before anyone found me. And i got help.

Please, please don't do anything before seeking medical help.

I know how you're feeling. I've been suicidal because of my looks many times so I know how you're feeling. Don't do it though. Go see your doctor immediately!

Hi.

I'm sorry you are in so much pain right now. Suicidal posts are not allowed on the forum so I hope what I write here can reach you in time. I understand that you are experiencing overwhelming emotions at the moment. I'm not sure if the gun is real or metaphorical, but it sounds like you feel as though you can't handle your pain at the moment. You said your family hates you, but your mother doesn't.

Please reach out to people in RL that can help you. You deserve the help no matter how much you think you don't.

-Soph

Phaedron said:
1) A gun? Classic, gutsy, and yet soo amateur.

Don't listen to Phaedron.

I dont' think anyone has the right to stand here and judge someone's pain in such a derisive manner.

I want you to know that I respect you and I hope you find it within yourself to respect yourself as well, even if that's very hard to do.

Maybe you should just go to bed. Forget about this. You must be feeling at least a little tired right now? You certainly sound emotionally exhausted in your post. Maybe sleep right now is what you need.

Hopefully he didn't do anything and he'll re visit the forum again. It always saddens me whenever I see posts like this.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Hopefully he didn't do anything and he'll re visit the forum again. It always saddens me whenever I see posts like this.

It's certainly left me worried about him. I've sent him an email through the forum asking him to get in touch, i just hope he didn't do anything stupid.

Yeah, I tend to see a lot of people post a few times on here and then they tend to leave. It's like people just want to give up on trying. Always tend to ask myself why they leave and never come back.

And then there is the option that he was trying to stir up trouble, and wasn't real at all?

I have become wary of internet trolls.

I doubt he was trolling. I remember his other thread and he seemed upset in that one too. I think this thread was a cry for help, and hopefully he hasn't been back because he's busy getting help.

I hope he's okay.

Latest posts

Back