This website is depressing...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unwanted94

Reaction score
I'm just going to be honest, but it really is. I love Loners-Club. com so much better. It has more of a "in your face" "fresia everyone" kind of vibe. I can relate to most of you and I'm not tearing anyone down, but if you're really that lonely, then DO SOMETHING! I mean... I've spent years dwelling over the loneliness and the fact that I'm friendless and single, but there's more to life than being in a relationship and having friends, so I'm moving on and going to fight this,and so should you. Don't be lonely. Be free and happy. Get over it. Fight it and win.

Goodbye and I wish you all the best.

Too much Drama. :p

Take care Unwanted, you prefer Loners-Club, that's your personal choice. Good luck!

Yes this is why you have the option to leave. I've been here for years and no longer find it depressing but normal.

I think whether it is depressing, depends how you look at it, and what is chosen to take from it with you.
But in any case, take care and best of luck to you

I say we burn down this website!! Lol nah it's not bad here there's kind people on here it's pretty chill

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Best of luck.

And I have found much more depressing sites on the net. 4chan, for instance.

Is 4chan depressing because they're so mean to everyone?

Everything is depressing when you want it to be or don't feel a part of the group.

SophiaGrace said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Best of luck.

Yes, exactly. That's why I hate that place.

Not that I post there or visit anymore.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SophiaGrace said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Best of luck.

Yes, exactly. That's why I hate that place.

Not that I post there or visit anymore.

Are they mean in more than just /b/?

Unwanted94 said:
I'm just going to be honest, but it really is. I love Loners-Club. com so much better. It has more of a "in your face" "fresia everyone" kind of vibe. I can relate to most of you and I'm not tearing anyone down, but if you're really that lonely, then DO SOMETHING! I mean... I've spent years dwelling over the loneliness and the fact that I'm friendless and single, but there's more to life than being in a relationship and having friends, so I'm moving on and going to fight this,and so should you. Don't be lonely. Be free and happy. Get over it. Fight it and win.

Every lonely person goes through faces in life. Wanting friends, wanting a partner, wanting to feel accepted, feeling the need to be emo and pour all lonely emotions, but that doesn't mean that person will remain like that forever... When I first signed up on ALL. One thing I really liked about it is that it gives people the chance to grieve about their loneliness and the stuff they've been struggling with. When I went to chat and didn't want to talk, I still felt accepted (by some people) because they knew the feeling. It may be depressing at first see, but when you spend a bit of time and get to know some people, you'd easily find out there are plenty of cool people here with a very good sense of humor and stability over their problems. But sadly, what fits for someone won't fit for all. cheers and best of luck.

It was depressing when I first came here but I never feel depressed now. ALL does not leave me feeling sad.

I don't find ALL depressing there's many interesting "conversations" going on here.

swanlake said:
I don't find ALL depressing there's many interesting "conversations" going on here.

The word conversations is in quotes. I wonder what that means. :p

floffyschneeman said:
Unwanted94 said:

Every lonely person goes through faces in life. Wanting friends, wanting a partner, wanting to feel accepted, feeling the need to be emo and pour all lonely emotions, but that doesn't mean that person will remain like that forever...
No they wont. But some peoples lives stay in messed up mode no matter what they do..

For the OP. You can't actually *do* anything about loneliness. It is like a parasite. It comes and goes.

Anyway this forum is not depressing... just reminds me even more that nothing is going to get better for me.

Latest posts

Back