Three questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A new life

Reaction score
So, a question (actually 3) about men:
Generalizing, and lumping us all into one group.
What's the worst thing about us?
What's the best thing about us?
What would you change about us if you could?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The violent warrior nature.

Get rid of all these young guys growing up wearing skinny jeans. It's not attractive and it feminizes them. lol :p

probably our chauvinistic attitudes, our bad hygiene, or our sailor mouths.

we dominate in everything, lol (there's that chauvinistic attitude i was talking about)

give us all the same size penis so no one will be able to brag anymore about their size (i hate it when guys do that).

Badjedidude said:

Get rid of all these young guys growing up wearing skinny jeans. It's not attractive and it feminizes them. lol :p

I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but generalizing anyone is typically not a good idea. Everyone is different and not all generalizations will apply to everyone so it's not fair and perpetuates unfair and unreasonable expectations to hold people to.

I think each individual person, be man or woman, needs to identify their personality flaws and work toward improving them and identifying their best traits and strengthening them. You can't do that with sweeping generalizations because that just brainwashes people into thinking they're stuck in a category with a universal flaw they may not have.

Just food for thought.

What's the worst thing about us? Loving You

What's the best thing about us? Loving You

What would you change about us if you could? Nothing.

freedom said:

we dominate in everything, lol (there's that chauvinistic attitude i was talking about)

give us all the same size penis so no one will be able to brag anymore about their size (i hate it when guys do that).

How big is a lesbian's penis?

freedom said:

Generally size doesn't count but when a women is with a guy gifted like a horse she really doesn't want that change, lol.

What's the worst?
The way you guys generally wanna dominate everything.

What's the best?
The way a guy can make is loved ones feel save. And that you can open a bottle of pickels when we can't.

What will I change?
Nothing.

Stephanie said:
I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but generalizing anyone is typically not a good idea. Everyone is different and not all generalizations will apply to everyone so it's not fair and perpetuates unfair and unreasonable expectations to hold people to.

I think each individual person, be man or woman, needs to identify their personality flaws and work toward improving them and identifying their best traits and strengthening them. You can't do that with sweeping generalizations because that just brainwashes people into thinking they're stuck in a category with a universal flaw they may not have.

Just food for thought.

I knew someone would say just this.
That's why I started off the post with:
"Generalizing, and lumping us all into one group"

A new life said:
freedom said:

How big is a lesbian's penis?

i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about men here.

A new life said:
So, a question (actually 3) about men:

yep, talking about men.

A new life said:
Stephanie said:

Just food for thought.

I knew someone would say just this.
That's why I started off the post with:
"Generalizing, and lumping us all into one group"

But that's just it - I find generalizing men (or women) impossible. I've known too many people who don't fit in the broad generalizations to actually generalize. If you ask me what I want to change about an individual person,I could answer that - but as a whole, impossible because not all men are exactly the same and not all women are exactly the same. It's like fitting round pegs in square holes.

Latest posts

Back