Tired of Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentThinker

Reaction score
I really hate it when you have a group of people who hanged out for 4 or more years, in just one month, the bonds with them just get broken off.

It all started when the girl A starts to disappear and remains mia(she is also my friend), we just stopped meeting. She stopped picking up calls and we even went to her house and there were no responses. Two different days we went but there was no responses.

Boy A also starts to be cold to me and I really do not know the reason. (I pretty much suspect that he already not so close to the group and he moves on to the other group.)

Boy B returns back to his former group of friends and girl B is always working. There was no meet ups at all now. I called them to go out and some say lazy.

I already getting really pissed off until recently some guy posted on the facebook. I said, “Why are relationships so futile like the vapor in the wind?” This smart alex say, “Who is the clever one who disappear like the vapor and go in the wind?”

And this guy is the same guy who ignored me while I talked to him. Even though I was the one who brought him to the group because he was really quiet. He also make nasty comments because I normally do not defend myself against friends. He is the one I brought in the group when he was really quiet, now that he has friends, he act like one b*****.

Latest posts

Back