To beg or not to beg

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
If the only person you had abandoned you, would you bombard them with messages pleading for their acceptance? Is it okay to beg or would you just wait for them to contact you? I never got an explanation. Back in the day if she didn't hear from me for 10 hours or so she'd flood my inbox with texts wondering if I was okay. Begging me to write her back. Now that our relationship is seemingly over, should I do the same? She was my whole world. My ticket to a new life. It all vanished in the blink of an eye and I'm left with nothing. I want her back so bad and I can't get her off my mind.

I dunno... it's hard to say. did you guys get in a big fight or something? if so, maybe write her an apology letter.

I think if you really want to write to her, you should send her one big email with all of your feelings in it instead of a ton of little messages. that will show her that you genuinely care about what is happening and how much you want her back.

it all depends on what went on between the two of you, so I can't really be much of a help, sorry :(

if you still have a hope that she will like you again, write her this email. even if you dont have hope, you should still write it.. but make sure you try to be realistic in your mind about whether or not she will accept you again (im sorry if that sounds harsh.. i know it's really hard to do, but it's really painful when you try to believe that something will be good again and it never gets better)

I think that you should write this email, then give her maybe a week or two to respond, and then if she doesnt.. you have to try and get her off of your mind -- i know it's really hard... i've been there before.. when I thought a guy really loved me, but then he ditched me for whatever reason. i gave them so many chances, but they threw them back in my face. it's really, really hard to let go of someone who you love so much like that, and it takes a long time..

but i truly wish you the best of luck :)

Send her a few messages. No need to flood her with messages. If she wants to respond, she will. Ask her to meet with you in person so you can talk face to face. Good luck!

I agree with Jay. Just a couple messages to let her know you're still willing to work things out, but don't let yourself obsess over it. If it looks like it's over, then you should plan for the future like it's over and keep working on improving yourself. If you let yourself get too wrapped up in what might be you may just be setting yourself up for another fall.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

DO not beg.. it will push them further away. Depending on what happened.. a carefully worded message is all that is needed... then the ball is in their court....

If your last thread was anything to go by, then I'd say..... no. Refraim from email bombing. Hell, refraim from messaging period. As sad as it is to say, your best (and only) strategy here is to hope that whatever she said or did was out of an irrational moment which she didn't really mean.

If that's the case, she'll most likely contact you first. If not, then there's a very important lesson to be learnt here.

You need to realize that this girl is not your ticket to a new and better life. You don't need her. OK?

With that being said, I understand that it sucks to lose someone you care deeply about. As the others here have said, don't email bomb her. If there is a chance she would want to talk to you again, it will be KILLED if you email bomb her. You need to chill - I'd think the best thing here is to pretend you don't care, whilst working on getting over her at the same time.

Latest posts

Back