Today's outfit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing clothes. Clothes, they're supposed to be a shirt and pants.... well, what's important is that they hide things.

Liley said:
I'm wearing clothes. Clothes, they're supposed to be a shirt and pants.... well, what's important is that they hide things.

sexy things (hello)

I am not a creeper, promise (wary) (hehe)

floffyschneeman said:
Liley said:

sexy things (hello)

I am not a creeper, promise (wary) (hehe)
(hello) come take a look. I wont tell HIM (wary)

It's always the same combination.. A black band shirt with either black jeans or something else, very unimpressive. I don't spend on fashion accessories. Never been fond of jewelery and such, though I wore a skeleton key around my neck as a child. I have an 80s motorcycle jacket I never wear and a cool scarf that I don't know how to wear, how pathetic.

Black shirt, black trousers, black shoes, black socks, black vest, black attitude.
I'm boring as fresia.

annik said:
LoneKiller said:
annik said:
Blimey even if I lived on my own I wouldn't go about in the buff. Maybe its a guy thing? Though I do like to do household stuff in inappropriate clothing.
LOL I'm just joking annik. My folks are right down the hall.

Yes but was the other guy joking?! :p

Vintage summer dress, cardigan, knee socks, poison bottle knecklace.
Oh you *******! Well played. LOL

Red tights, 2nd hand blue and white short dress and cardigan.

It is becoming apparent I have no "winter clothes"...

Latest posts

Back