Uncertain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
i honestly dunno where im going. i have recently been thinking about where im going.
Ive had a passion for wildlife and Music equally since i was young. My love for wolves have gotten me far but i have gotten far with music as well. im ok in the biology field but i am stil listening to music constantly throughout the day everyday. even working on my own song. Its not too late to go into music but i just dont know what to do. my passoin for wolves and music are soo close to eachother.

Is there a reason you can't do both? Maybe minor in music (if you're still in school that is)? Or make wolf research your day job and music your work release? A lot of people I know use music as their stress relief from their day jobs. Just a thought.

Minoring in music is a good suggestion. I minored in religion because I liked it so much.

You could also take music lessons on the side, or….double major?

I am already doing a double major in Wildlife Biology and English which is more towards the writing area more than reading. i gues you could say ive been sucked into music more than ever. iits not that my interest is gone. i dunno. i also found out my school does have a piano class. which i thought was very neat.

It's so great that you have so much passion for specific things and that you have something to look forward to. I admire that. Either way, I wish you good luck in your future with these interests.

Senjina said:
I am already doing a double major in Wildlife Biology and English which is more towards the writing area more than reading. i gues you could say ive been sucked into music more than ever. iits not that my interest is gone. i dunno. i also found out my school does have a piano class. which i thought was very neat.

If you can, take the piano class. I don't think you'd regret it. :)

It is really good that you are very interested in something,I used to do performing arts including music when I was younger and went to University as a Mature Student to do Psychology and English. I gave up studying performing arts years ago but even now as I am a lot older than I used to be I haven't given up my interests (i'm not as focused as I used to be but the passion for them is still there). I think if you can do something relating to all your interests then go for it and keeping and developing your interests in both wildlife and music will probably in itself lead you to what you are wanting to do eventually.

Senjina said:

If your heart is leaning towards learning piano even more, then go for classes in it. Why not apply to enter Performing arts, even? Half the battle in life is doing something that your heart is really into.

My daughter is musically gifted. Once she's old enough I'm enrolling her into a performing arts programme. Feel I owe that to her.

We only get one shot in life at achieving our heart's desire, so go for music. I doubt you'll ever regret it. :)

Thank you. Though I'm not fully towards piano it is something that may help my songwriting.I love to sing, always have. I guess I'll think on it a bit more but there have been many events that have made me think about things.

Latest posts

Back