Undead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey

Reaction score
Any undead/horror fans around ?

Only just recently completed Dead Island and about to start RE6 for the first time tonight..

Anybody else got any good suggestions for other titles in the same genre ?

well dead island riptide is soon to come out. Otherwise is deadrising a pretty good zombie game. have you played left 4 dead?

I just love interactive stories in general, I play visual novels all the time.
The voice acting is also pretty solid (although episode 1 was a bit iffy at times)

Just to clarify, The Walking Dead GAME is more of a story than a game, if you're looking for a horror-survival-shoot-many-zombies-with-big-ass-shotguns game, then I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

oh oh oh! if its not only zombiegames you wanna play, try amnesia! its just a creepy game overall! and maybe alan wake?? Theres also a undead version for red dead redemption.

idk, i love horror/zombie but for some reason i know more about movies than games.

i used to play a lot of left for dead 1 and 2
nothing like killing a horde of zombies with a samurai sword
but i allways crapped my pants whenever a thank showed up

frizzler said:

Have you played dead island? IMO its the best zombiegame out atm, maybe because im in love with rpg's, or modded weapons. You can kill them with a katana there aswell!!

ilios said:
frizzler said:

Have you played dead island? IMO its the best zombiegame out atm, maybe because im in love with rpg's, or modded weapons. You can kill them with a katana there aswell!!

never tried
i heard bad reviews of the game so i wasn't that hyped to check it out
how's it like overall?

Latest posts

Back