very lonely feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
after working all year long i finally took advantage of my two weeks vacation...

big mistake.

i havent done a single thing, been in my room from daylight to nightfall...

i did go to the movies today to see the new 007 skyfall movie...i went alone..at first i thought this isnt so bad since there was noone else in the theather ...but then people showed up..couples...and seeing them together just made me think of how i wish i had someone...even just a freind...but i dont have freinds...much less a gf...

i have bad luck a everything...yesterday while i was driving around some old man ...apparently was changing lanes and didnt see me next to him somehow and he struck my truck

the gloomy weather just makes everything worst

I am sure you haven't shot an albatross, its just when we are down all the bad things seem more magnified than the good things. Add a few bad things and you start virtually looking out for them.

I know how it feels to look at couples when you are alone, so perhaps avoid those kind of situations for the remainder of your holiday.

A guy told me last week that a laundrette is a great place to meet women, while you are both waiting for the washing to finish suggest going for a coffee. Apparently it works very well !

Jump on a train and go visit a new city, art gallery or heritage place. That way your visit has purpose instead of magnifying in on what is missing.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday - you sound like you have earned it.

I've gone to movies by myself too. In fact last year was my first time doing it. I kinda put my courage to it coz I thought I might feel weird doing it while everyone else has some company and I get nervous and anxious before doing something I've never done, especially when I do it alone. But I kinda wanted to prove myself that I'm not too weak or afraid to do something like that, and just focused on the movie. I kinda liked the thought of being in the world of the movie by myself, than to watch it with someone who wouldn't appreciate a serious movie.

I'm sorry for the bad driver. Was he wearing a hat? Gotta watch out for old man in a hat :p I've gotten middle fingers from road rage drivers before but more than it upsets me I feel pity for them and almost get amazed of their reflexes speed of anger and rudeness. lol...

I hate gloomy weather. I hate it more that I let it get me though.

oh ive gone to the movies alone several times...i had to fight myself though

im an alcoholic

I've never had a two week vacation, but I know how you feel. when I work a long week and only have one day off, I get excited. but when they day comes I'm sad, sure I get to sleep in, but that's it...I just spend the day playing games or something wishing i could call up some friends and enjoy the day.

If i was you I would take the rest of your break looking for a club or something, that's what I've done =). I'm joining a soccer team and can't wait

I've gone to the movies many times by myself and still do, but never felt awkward or embarrassed, I mean think of it, who of all these people there actually cares if you go alone, they don't even know you. Plus, the lights are off for the entity of the movie, so they won't be seeing much of you anyway, so no reason to feel this way in my opinion :)

I've never actually gone to the movies by myself but I think it would actually be kinda fun in the right circumstances. Come to think of it, I'll have to do that sometime next summer when I actually get a moments worth of freetime. I mean if your that worried about it, go to the theater a couple towns over

5pt7art said:
after working all year long i finally took advantage of my two weeks vacation...

big mistake.

i havent done a single thing, been in my room from daylight to nightfall...

i did go to the movies today to see the new 007 skyfall movie...i went alone..at first i thought this isnt so bad since there was noone else in the theather ...but then people showed up..couples...and seeing them together just made me think of how i wish i had someone...even just a freind...but i dont have freinds...much less a gf...

i have bad luck a everything...yesterday while i was driving around some old man ...apparently was changing lanes and didnt see me next to him somehow and he struck my truck

the gloomy weather just makes everything worst

Hello dude. I know what you mean. The last couple of years I had subscribed to a theatre near where I lived and I had an unlimited access to the movies, anytime I wanted.

I think I never went with anybody there. I knew all the good movies that came out and I saw every last one of them. I always went for the morning show because I knew there wouldn't be anybody.

That period of my life was awful...

What! I wish I knew a theatre that lets me have an unlimited access too! I'd do the same as you. I love it when there's nobody else, such a treat.

pumpkin-soup said:
What! I wish I knew a theatre that lets me have an unlimited access too! I'd do the same as you. I love it when there's nobody else, such a treat.

LOL

You kidding, aren't you ?

why not?
I'd spend all day in the theater if I could lol. But too many boring movies playing...

Latest posts

Back