What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
total regression - finished downloading all the 40 episodes of my favorite japanese cartoon that I haven't seen since I was maybe 12, preparing myself to enjoy it with guacamole and (healthy) chips

Ooh! OOH! What's it called? (If you don't mind me asking) :)

I'm stood in the middle of a park with 40000 people waiting for a firework show to start. Exciting. I love fireworks.

actually I had more than one favorite, but this one was called Lady Oscar (the rose of versailles)

Just got back from Carlisle Fire show and now I am going to build a computer for my mam in the couple of hours prior to bedtime.

had a pretty weird Facebook chat with a colleague from another country who was probably feeling lonely - hey, I always enjoy talking to smart younger guys, but boy, that was awkward

user 130057 said:
I'm stood in the middle of a park with 40000 people waiting for a firework show to start. Exciting. I love fireworks.

I love fireworks too! There's just something about them.

Just got home, relaxing on the couch, and getting emotional, tearing up watching the recorded Above & Beyond Group Therapy 100 live @ Madison Square. I can't wait to experience their new album tour on February 6 ;.; We (Los Angeles) are also gonna be the first to experience their new album tour: We're All We Need! I'm beyond excited!!!!! *cries*

[video=youtube]

Sitting here.. all alone.. just when I needed someone, there is no one. I need to stop wanting things.

Latest posts

Back