What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished cleaning the apartment and now I'm looking for models for the Christmas Card Exchange,so excited!:)

I'm sat in a large comfy chair on the top floor of a bookshop, drinking tea, eating cakes and reading books.

Was just chilling playing Classic Words on my tablet waiting for the bi election results when there was an really loud explosion ....I thought at first the TV screen had exploded because it was tilting back and there was glass everywhere...but it turned out to one of the really thick glass shelves that the TV stands on....it is actually designed exactly for that purpose... don't think my hi fi or TV are damaged ....but Jesus!!! It's 1.45 am in the UK so I can't get the hoover out until tomorrow morning...have just picked up the big pieces of glass for the moment...I'm slightly out of it just the sheer shock..think I'm going to steal off to bed and listen to the radio before anything else explodes.😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😲

Looking for soup cups. Trying to be a little more environmentally focused. There are paper ones. Maybe those can be recycled? .79$ a pop, so I guess it's an okay bargain.

Listening to Led Zeppelin's "Houses of the Holy" and doing computer stuff.

"It isn't hard to feel me glowing..." - from Rain Song

I'm a fuckin' procrastinator. I should be finishing some work, but I skipped my exercise and meditation this morning so I'm feeling a little restless and angsty.

getting depressed after meeting some "normal" people and thinking about all the things I said wrong

Latest posts

Back