What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preparing for the trip tomorrow, but I am not prepared, I am overweight and look old :(

Sometimes said:
Being grateful that my PTSD anxiety attack is finally starting to subside. Day 4.

wow, that sounds horribly awful. I think my record was 2 days, and that was awful enough.

ladyforsaken said:
Trying to be okay.

:( :(

Preparing my shopping list according to the super market's layout for maximum speed...as usual.

user 130057 said:
I'm about to shave my head. Exciting stuff.

It's actually become a highlight for me. Not much up there yet, but I consider doing the same today.

listening to some old ******* ******* moaning and been ******* negative !
As ******* always ! Makes me sick !

user 130057 said:
Very little. I appear to have lost my motivation over the course of the last few weeks.

Hope you ok there. It will come back, try and be kind to yourself. Is there anything you can do that requires very little motivation to get started that brings you joy? Or I could just come round and do this :club::club::club: with your own club :p.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
Very little. I appear to have lost my motivation over the course of the last few weeks.

Hope you ok there. It will come back, try and be kind to yourself. Is there anything you can do that requires very little motivation to get started that brings you joy? Or I could just come round and do this :club::club::club: with your own club :p.

You live close enough that threats to beat me with my own possessions may just have an effect.

I did lift a few weights, but only because I couldn't be bothered to do the dishes. The weather is preventing me doing anything interesting. 5th warmest and driest April on record? Yup, that one day it didn't rain was awesome! May has been no better either. I don't remember that last day when it didn't rain at some point...

Latest posts

Back