What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mentally checking things off my to do list. Things are getting done slower than I would have liked, but they are getting done. That's all that matters.

Birthday shopping/browsing for my kid. Why does he have to be so hard to buy for???? I know a few things I can get him. I guess I start there and then go look at geeky stuff. lol

I'm sitting on a park bench listening to the birds singing in the trees. It's a beautiful day and there's not even a single other person in sight.

Lost Drifter said:
Attempting to put on a pair of socks and failing #chemobrain

I hope you're feeling better soon, Lost Drifter. It sounds like you're having a thoroughly terrible 2015 so far.

trying to update the modpack on my minecraft server, but getting a server fault, the help team for the server hosts are proving not very helpful :eek:

so no minecraft for now, guess I'll watch some smallville

No, I'm not, the truth is much more pathetic. I'm watching Combobreaker 2015 and their Internet is having issues for the second night in a row. Man, that sounds so uncool. Scrub that, I'm in Chicago!

user 130057 said:
No, I'm not, the truth is much more pathetic. I'm watching Combobreaker 2015 and their Internet is having issues for the second night in a row. Man, that sounds so uncool. Scrub that, I'm in Chicago!

Lol okay now I understand :). Errr not pathetic or uncool at all :club::club:. Now I am pathetic because I am about to google Combobreaker 2015. Nah nah I win :p Enjoy :)

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:

Lol okay now I understand :). Errr not pathetic or uncool at all :club::club:. Now I am pathetic because I am about to google Combobreaker 2015. Nah nah I win :p Enjoy :)

I'm not watching anything. I'm in Chicago. OK? I can see Willis Tower right outside my window. *COUGH*

If I were watching anything, then I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy it because the venue has Internet equivalent to my old 2600 baud modem. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Just finished planting my garden. Here's hoping they don't all die. lol

They won't die if you don't whack them on the head :club: Save that for the weeds, eh

Latest posts

Back