What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling sorry for Eve..
Just kidding :)

Sleepy, and a bit anxious for tomorrow. But all the while being calm-y and optimistic. It's a peculiar state of mind.

Pressing the fast forward button for my life :p....Nah, all comfy in bed listening to music waiting to drift off.

eating a piece of the cake i just baked and wondering what theme song goes with my baking feast today :p

Watching Chronicle lol! Omg I feel addicted to this movie. Man I saw Andrew getting picked on in High School, especially with his camera. When those guys slid that camera across the floor and acted meanly to him I felt so ticked off.

I mean he flipped out once his mother died, but the one part that makes me laugh is when he asked about glowsticks lol! And I loved them playing around in the toy store. When Matt had the shades on and the grabber thing, I went out to the store and bought children's sunglasses and the grabber he used. Lol! Today some guy saw me and said omg it's Matt Garetty but as a girl awesome! Couldn't help but say don't mind me lol! I'm just a silly girl. I even started having a giggle fit but it was real. He cracked up so much.

Man I'm such a nerd!! :D

Attachments

• Chronicle-movie-Alex-Russell-7jpg.jpg
    Chronicle-movie-Alex-Russell-7jpg.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
Talking to my Brother on Ebuddy, watching Max Payne and playing my usual Games :D I'm also kinda preparing for work tomorrow. It will be my longest shift to date. 14.5 Hours! (5:30pm - 8:00am) It's nice on the way back. You see everyone getting up for work and you're going home to sleep~

Gutted said:
Talking to my Brother on Ebuddy, watching Max Payne and playing my usual Games :D I'm also kinda preparing for work tomorrow. It will be my longest shift to date. 14.5 Hours! (5:30pm - 8:00am) It's nice on the way back. You see everyone getting up for work and you're going home to sleep~

Wow, good luck on your shift. I imagine there's jugs of caffeine involved :p

Latest posts

Back