What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Trying to self-talk myself to stop being such a wuss and to get through this. :(

((( )))) I am sure you can never be a wuss

contemplating the results of this weekend's speed dating, sometimes positive is less positive than negative

Thanks Peaches.

I'm kinda just.. breathing right now. I need to breathe.. or it's going to happen again. :(

ladyforsaken said:
Thanks Peaches.

I'm kinda just.. breathing right now. I need to breathe.. or it's going to happen again. :(

Breathing is good. Basically not doing so, isn't. (I speak as an asthmatic).

Good, calming breaths, that's right. Let out the stress with the outbreath, see the stress as a colour, just wafting away from you with every breath out, and cleansing light comes in with every in breath......

At my shitty job I should have left for another one when I had the opportunity.

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
Thanks Peaches.

Breathing is good. Basically not doing so, isn't. (I speak as an asthmatic).

Good, calming breaths, that's right. Let out the stress with the outbreath, see the stress as a colour, just wafting away from you with every breath out, and cleansing light comes in with every in breath......

:'( thank you *hug*

Going through my music collection. I've decided that I have to create an environment of total positive feelings, and to do that, I feel that it's time to let go of any music I may have been a fan of at one point, but is angry. And almost especially anything political. I listen to music to get energized and most of all have fun, and politics are about as far from fun as it gets. It's too bad, because some of it I like just as music but the political lyrics ruin it. When we were little kids we didn't know what politics were, and I would almost guarantee that we were all happier then.

A few bands, which have come to mean something else to me, get a free pass. But the rest must go.

MrsMoto said:
Listening to Awolnation Radio on Pandora and working. Also, feeling glad I stumbled across this site. :)

I love that.

I'm also currently listening to Pandora. But on Jasmine Thompson channel.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm researching Poundland in preparation for my interview tomorrow. I'm also browsing this forum and Facebook.

I hear you have to be able to memorise the price of every item in the store! :p

Seriously though, good luck on your interview :)

Slumped on the sofa having trimmed the street side of my garden hedges. It nearly killed me (almost literally - the socket on the hedge-trimmer end of the electric extension cable blew with a sort of bangflash, quite dramatic, tripped the house socket circuit breakers) - and I still have to go back out and sweep up... Oh woe is me, I'm knackered..

Working... and wiping my eyes continuously because my allergies are AWFUL today. I swear it's like acid tears. Bluck

Latest posts

Back