What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignore the negative and go with the positive and this website might be doable.

I would some day like to have many pet lizards.

They are starting counselling to learn to deal with my mental illness today. Then it is my turn to have my say. I don't think as much of this is my fault. No matter what it is, no one wants to be ill--mentally in my case.

painter said:
Kinda shitty to call someone a trainwreck and then laugh at him about it, don't you think? Whatever you think of someone here, some cosistency in the rules would be nice.

I was calling the thread a train wreck and that it had been largely derailed to the point where it's beyond saving, but thanks for attributing motives to me that weren't there. It certainly wasn't aimed at SkaFish if that's what you're thinking.

user 130057 said:
painter said:
Kinda shitty to call someone a trainwreck and then laugh at him about it, don't you think? Whatever you think of someone here, some cosistency in the rules would be nice.

I was calling the thread a train wreck and that it had been largely derailed to the point where it's beyond saving, but thanks for attributing motives to me that weren't there. It certainly wasn't aimed at SkaFish if that's what you're thinking.

+1

user 130057 said:

Yeah I did figure that and I acknowledged it after Callie pointed it out, but your sarcasm on the matter is much appreciated.

painter said:
user 130057 said:

Yeah I did figure that and I acknowledged it after Callie pointed it out, but your sarcasm on the matter is much appreciated.

You're welcome? It's a misunderstanding on a forum - happens literally millions of times a day.

johnny196775 said:
Ignore the negative and go with the positive and this website might be doable.

That's what you have to do sometimes. Sadly, bickering and simple misunderstandings can turn even the plainest disagreements into a flame war.

Triple Bogey, say that word again, and I'll guarantee you a three day vacation. If you let people get the best of you, then you show your worst.

Latest posts

Back