What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
one more day until my slow life is over.. It's already starting.. Movie makers and tv makers contacting me everywhere. I'm nervous. My anxiety is acting up.

Are you famous?? :)

Edward W said:
Rainbows said:
one more day until my slow life is over.. It's already starting.. Movie makers and tv makers contacting me everywhere. I'm nervous. My anxiety is acting up.

Semi but not really. Just a small girl being put in a position that I'm not ready for. One that's usually filled by 30 year old professionals. I'm barely 18. But I'm doing it.

This morning I got called for an interview and tomorrow will be for real. Tv and all. Frightened to say the least.

Aside from that. You two know who you are, I love you so much. Thanks for letting me be myself and not caring about who or what I am.

Rainbows said:
Edward W said:
Rainbows said:

Semi but not really. Just a small girl being put in a position that I'm not ready for. One that's usually filled by 30 year old professionals. I'm barely 18. But I'm doing it.

This morning I got called for an interview and tomorrow will be for real. Tv and all. Frightened to say the least.

Aside from that. You two know who you are, I love you so much. Thanks for letting me be myself and not caring about who or what I am.

Well good luck and try to enjoy it :)

So The Strain is a show about a German Nazi vampire trying to hunt down a Jewish vampire hunter, with a lot of angry shouting.

And the show is presented completely seriously and not as satire or comedy, bad acting and all.

Sold!

I woke up early and went for a walk, and as I did, I passed the giant ash tree in my front yard that sticks out of the ground like giant broccoli. I thought I'd see if any cicadas were climbing it. I saw one climbing the tree, and it appeared to have lost the use of its wings, or maybe they were weighed down by the morning dew. It was climbing the tree and as it did so, it was being attacked by three yellow jackets, who were all climbing on it and buzzing around it. I realize that yellow jackets need to eat too, but I couldn't stand how it seemed like they were not just hunting it but tormenting it. I drove them off, then plucked the cicada from the tree and walked with it a couple houses down and put it on another tree. As I looked at it, I saw that it already had the lower segment of its body missing. I understand the circle of life and all but I just figure that the least that the world could afford it was to let it die in peace.

Dammit Callie, ever since you brought these guys up I can't help but laugh....

ecVt8w.jpg

Don't really know what I'm doing, nor remembering, nor feeling anything. I guess I'm lost, but I will be alright by September the 1st, I guess... *lowers head*

thelonegamer said:
Don't really know what I'm doing, nor remembering, nor feeling anything. I guess I'm lost, but I will be alright by September the 1st, I guess... *lowers head*

Why by then?

ladyforsaken said:
Why by then?

School starts by then, my mind will have other concerns to deal with instead of wandering about my existence in this world every day and every week.
Routine is killing me, it's like there's no way out. I feel kinda claustrophobic with my life, as if it's suffocating me :/
But that's my status now, not forever. That's why I'm not insane yet. I am leaving for the capital city of my country in 2015 to live with my brother and a friend, hopefully better times will be those than these ones of now.
My only concerns will be finding new videogames for the PS4 that awaits me, making sure they don't get a single scratch, finishing my last year of school which is next year, get a form of income, meet loads of new people, figuring out what level of awesomeness our weekends will be: if it's 10 out of 10, or perhaps take stuff easy and go for a 7/10 night. My concerns by then will be a lot better than the ones now.
That's what keeps me going right now: hope, for better days *lowers head*

Latest posts

Back