What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laughing at the ad for Cougarlife.com seriously just makes me giggle ^.^

Feeling nowhere near calmness. It's been a heartbreaking start to my favorite teams' campaigns. It's just, heartbreaking :(

thelonegamer said:
Feeling nowhere near calmness. It's been a heartbreaking start to my favorite teams' campaigns. It's just, heartbreaking :(

You mean I won't find the next Mrs. WWC there....honeysuckle!

Alma lost her spoon said:
Technology can be such a bittersweet *****!

Singing my tune Alma, goddam phone company....

This guy gets my vote today!
1297605956054_ORIGINAL.jpg

Nothing ventured!

Feeling blue. I really hate it when someone that was so sweet to me and just gushing with things to tell and share with me, someone I felt so comfortable talking to and who really got me on a deep and personal level, who made me feel special and made me feel they were special, now acts like almost a stranger. It makes me feel like all that time we talked and got to know each other was just a dream, just a figment of my imagination, a mirage. It gives me a sinking feeling to see how we are today and compare it to where we were a year ago. It stings like a cut, it burns like a salted wound, it hurts like a dull but constant pain that won't go away, a soreness. It angers me like I might feel after falling, something both painful and embarrassing that it happened because you get hurt and it makes you look stupid to boot, and you're just laying there thinking "fresia, this again?"

And then there's the hoping, hoping that it will change again someday. That all of this will blow over and we'll forget it like a bad dream, and we'll go back to laughing and joking and sharing and being happy that we found each other. And the waiting, waiting for them to snap out of it. Waiting to see if there's even any chance they'll change. I can't afford to spend the rest of my life hoping and waiting though. It just drains me and drives me mad, like an itch I scratch until it bleeds.

I hate this feeling like hell.

I seem to outlive all welcomes after precisely six months. No matter where I go. There's simply no sense of belonging to find anywhere.

I'm just too rigid for all this social stuff...don't know why I'm still trying.

A TOAST!

Here's tae us; wha's like us?
Gie few, and they're a' deid.

qcuznyc

I'm going to sleep shortly-will be interesting to find out how things turn out in the morning!

Every time I come out of my shell for people, I regret it. Either I'm not interesting to talk to when I'm fed up listening to complaining for hours every day, or I'm upsetting them by asking them to stop joking about things that are hurtful because I apparently dictate when joking time begins and ends.

Whatever.

I am at a point in life where I will either give up some things and be better off, or lose it all at once.

Mom is sick, and has an appointment to go over what's going to happen during surgery next Friday.

My sister is going to have her baby soon.

I've spent two weeks away from the kids, and miss them so much, although I needed to be here with my mom. I go home tomorrow.

Before I left, it was all a big argument. I don't know what I'm walking into.

I need to get the **** paperwork filed. But lord knows there's always something else that needs to happen first.

To top it all off, I dreamt I was in a car accident last night. I hope that this is just life telling me to wake up.

I'm hoping for the strength I had in August to seek new employment to return to me by next week. My current job is soul draining and pays only enough to get by. I hadn't applied for a job in something like 8 years prior to last month, but I know I can't continue here like this. I must apply apply apply AND follow up up up!

jjam said:
I'm hoping for the strength I had in August to seek new employment to return to me by next week. My current job is soul draining and pays only enough to get by. I hadn't applied for a job in something like 8 years prior to last month, but I know I can't continue here like this. I must apply apply apply AND follow up up up!

I know what that feels like. All my jobs have been soul-draining and haven't paid jack. And I know how little fun applying for jobs is. But I think knowing you can't continue like that, as you said, might be enough to spur you on. You know there has to be more to life than that.

Good luck man! We can do it!

Latest posts

Back