What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle said:
Wishing I could get a long, deep tissue massage, then drift off to sleep in a quiet and peaceful room.

Oh that sounds nice. *Off to find the wish thread*

Nauseated, plenty of pain, shaking and shivering again, so so tired, and amazingly for me no apetite at all. I must be ill if I could not face the bacon sandwich I was offered.

Feeling more positive and empowered for the first time in a good while.
Hoping this works.
Thinking I am glad tomorrow never happened now.
Remembering what I did today all those years ago.

I'm sitting here listening to W.A.S.P and remembering my old mate Stephan, he loved this stuff...

Remembering what I saw today. Like the last time those memories are etched in there. All I can hear when I shut my eyes was the sound of my voice when I opened the door. Thank goodness I had someone with me.

Being taken for granted certainly reminds you about what's important and valuable.

Thank you, boys. Much love.

Feeling tired, so tired tonight, I think tonight I can finally sleep without fear of a phone call.

I feel really disappointed to learn that information out. I won't ever make that mistake again.

I know you're out there somewhere... May our paths collide together someday into a sweet bliss.

Feeling frustrated, annoyed, and sad. I haven't had the heart to look through my books in the closet to check for mold, or the backs of my posters. I'm really, really hoping that most of my books and posters will be fine but starting to doubt that they will be. At least one more of my precious Star Wars RPG books probably has mildew on it, and I'm not sure about the last one. My room is pretty terrible for storing books, since the windows aren't sealed very well (there is lots of condensation on the windows whenever it gets cold or moist), there is water damage on the ceiling and possibly even dried mold, and two of the walls are outside walls and the third is a closet, all bad for books. And the kicker - I didn't know any of this beforehand, so I just stored my books on my shelf in the closet. I didn't know they had to be constantly dusted and that humidity in the air was enough to ruin them.

It goes without saying that nothing will be done to fix any of the problems with the room. We won't be sealing the windows, getting a dehumidifier, or anything like that because as with almost everything else, we don't do things properly because we have no money. I'll have to just re-buy everything that got moldy and then dust my entire collection daily.

Like, this is just one more thing, one more setback, one more reason I feel like I'm cursed or something. I'm just so tired of this same old situation, thinking I'm doing things right and then getting blindsided by bullshit. I need a break.

Latest posts

Back