What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired of ******* whiners completely lacking in a sense of humour- lighten up already!!!!

I'm wasting my time....

Finished a looonnng ongoing project today and I'm pretty sure I got checked out by a guy my age too - very good day. :D

"I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me. I need to honour his life by keep on keeping on."

I worked 2-3 shifts less than normal this week, and went to the gym 4-5 times and going there tonight. I probably lost couple of pounds and feeling good about myself.

I got my nails colored RED, first time EVER in my life and I just love them. I think by 28, almost 29 I finally am growing up in a beautiful confident woman.

I love my gym, and regret for not going there more often, because I've been missing out on so much.

A new acquaintance called today and offered to hang out, it didn't work out due to schedule, but was a good feeling that someone was thinking about me.

I am getting a roommate in a month! A little bit afraid, because I've been living alone for a year and half, but hoping that moving will put an end to my deep loneliness.

My new "speech" class for esl students is all I was looking for and I can't wait to hang out more with my new classmates.

Feeling positive and hopeful overall. A little bit afraid of getting my expectations too high and being disappointed again. But then if I am still alive, what do I have to lose....

I forgot to add, that I had a date this week, the guy was awful and disappointing. But the feeling of being liked, desired and complimented on my skinniness, gave me some sort of a positive boost. :D:D:D

InSearchOfPeople said:
I worked 2-3 shifts less than normal this week, and went to the gym 4-5 times and going there tonight. I probably lost couple of pounds and feeling good about myself.

I got my nails colored RED, first time EVER in my life and I just love them. I think by 28, almost 29 I finally am growing up in a beautiful confident woman.

I love my gym, and regret for not going there more often, because I've been missing out on so much.

A new acquaintance called today and offered to hang out, it didn't work out due to schedule, but was a good feeling that someone was thinking about me.

I am getting a roommate in a month! A little bit afraid, because I've been living alone for a year and half, but hoping that moving will put an end to my deep loneliness.

My new "speech" class for esl students is all I was looking for and I can't wait to hang out more with my new classmates.

Feeling positive and hopeful overall. A little bit afraid of getting my expectations too high and being disappointed again. But then if I am still alive, what do I have to lose....

I forgot to add, that I had a date this week, the guy was awful and disappointing. But the feeling of being liked, desired and complimented on my skinniness, gave me some sort of a positive boost. :D:D:D

Those gym trips give such a sense of accomplishment, especially when you can see/feel it- sure does add a sense of balance to life.

feeling tired
Hoping for some sleep
thinking I hope England win
Remembering the last time they played well

I'm very nervous. Today will be the first time i ever meet someone i met online in real life. But on the bright side, i'm going to meet two amazing people from this forum! :D

Rosebolt said:
I'm very nervous. Today will be the first time i ever meet someone i met online in real life. But on the bright side, i'm going to meet two amazing people from this forum! :D

You're not alone in the nervousness.
emoticon-0141-whew.gif

Girl signs on message board, girl gets strange pm-sounds familiar Arachne.

If it's anything like what I recieved when I first signed on I was able to just ignore it, that seemed to do the trick.

Arachne said:
Nervous got a strange pm on here, not sure what to do..

If it's a threat, insult or spam, report it to a mod.

If it's anything else, I'd just ignore it. Strange PMs get sent all the time, they aren't always bad. Sometimes they are just people who are trying to get to know you.

Ok thank you everyone for your replies. They want to get to know me a lil toooo well, off forum o_O. I feel quite creeped out Thank you for the suggestions.

Agggghhhhh- trying to sleep and some redneck is out there revving their goddam 4X4 up- I wonder if I can fit that oversize tailpipe up his/her ass.

Latest posts

Back