What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siku said:
lonelyfairy said:
I'm so very sorry mom... I never ever hoped that it would happen to you. You're a true fighter and you tried your best. It breaks my heart.

I'm sorry. :(

Hopetracer said:
lonelyfairy said:
I'm so very sorry mom... I never ever hoped that it would happen to you. You're a true fighter and you tried your best. It breaks my heart.

:(

Thanks guys.... ;_____;

I feel like she always has some kind of battle with her health going on.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
I feel so much guilt and shame over how much I've eaten that I kind of wish I was dead. I just wish I could have more self control lately.

*hugs* It's really not easy to have some self-control, I fail at it a lot of times too but we keep trying, that's the most important thing.

lonelyfairy said:
Thanks guys.... ;_____;

I really hope she'll fight through and will be better soon. *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
Thanks guys.... ;_____;

I really hope she'll fight through and will be better soon. *hugs*

Thank you as always, Lady. *hugs back*

Well, the thing is that she has given up already... but she will heal, it just takes more time then. :|

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
I feel so much guilt and shame over how much I've eaten that I kind of wish I was dead. I just wish I could have more self control lately.

I know from experience how difficult it is, but try not to be too hard on yourself. If you punish yourself for your lack of willpower, then you're likely to get locked into a vicious circle of shame and comfort eating. Just try to feel positive about the fact that you've acknowledged that it's an issue and attempt to do better tomorrow.

Good luck.

You have the audacity to mock my suffering and demonize me when I beg for compassion or basic human decency. Apparently depression and misery is just some kind of huge ******* joke to you. And then you scream bloody murder about how anyone who calls you out on your abuses deserves to be lynched or sent to the gas chamber. Well, I think you have a really nice textbook case of projection, because if anything you're the only one who deserves that fate. Some kind of friend you were... hypocrite, liar, traitor, subhuman, son of a whore - this what I should've known that you were all along, and all that you will ever be. My hatred for you devours every second of my life. It is what forbids me from ever finding rest or knowing true happiness. I am a literal insomniac because of all the torturous memories that you invoke. My soul is held at gunpoint 24/7 and forced to experience all the suffering you have caused in my life. The mere fact that you continue to draw breath and vomit your sickening and ******* WORTHLESS ideology makes my entire life a waking nightmare. Just thinking that a person is capable of having such cruel beliefs makes me want to rip out my own entrails and scream until my lungs burst. You the absolute embodiment of heartlessness and genuine evil. I've had more than enough of living in a world where abusers are worshiped and have excuses made for them, let alone are allowed to continue breathing. It's high time that the oppressors finally become the oppressed. In order for any semblance of peace to ever be attained in this life, every last iota of who you are must be put to a brutal and merciless end. Suffer like I have, you ******* inferior piece of honeysuckle. Suffer and die, choking on your final breath.

Feeling ducking stupid. I know I don't have an average intelligence, but I feel bad when I can't get a simple instruction :(.

I don't know what to say. What do I say? I hope it'll be okay? I hope you don't act on your feelings? Please don't act on your feelings. The world would be a poorer place without you.

Feeling so annoyed I can't sleep. How dare he? If he is so concerned then he needs to speak to me about it. Not make passive aggressive remarks to my son.

I havent been able to sleep much lately. I feel so tired and on the verge of collapse.
I wouldnt mind passing out for a week or so, be in a coma state even.
Is rest too much to ask?

My sleep cycle has been messed up all year. It seems as if I'm always dancing on the precipice of barely awake and asleep, never dead (as I would like) and never fully alive.

I'm still remembering my best friend. He will always be forever in my mind. It's been since November since he's passed away and it's still hard for me to go to sleep some nights. Last night I was finally able to get the rest that I needed.

I hope that nazi conservative piece of honeysuckle chokes on a whole canister of Zyklon B. It would be a fitting way to go out, considering his ******* worthless political ideology.

Feeling wounded, humiliated, angry, regretful, sad. Furious and disappointed in myself. Wanting to go back in time and fix everything, wanting to go back and do what I should have been doing all along. It would have saved not only me but all of us so much trouble.

Guess I'll have to trust that my constant appeals to rationality and logic have not been in vain...but I think I can do that in your case.

Up and down, up and.. down. ****. I don't want to feel like this. But is understanding so difficult? Bit of paranoia maybe, nothing new. Ugh so many opposites.

Days like this, I wish I didn't get days off from work and I kept my mind busy. Spending time alone for too long gets me to places I don't like being that I thought I've gotten rid of~

I am so sick of guys who pretend to be nice and respectful, but the minute you turn down their romantic/sexual advances, they start saying horrible things to you, and they turn into monsters. Is that all I'm worth? As a potential sexual partner? My views and opinions as a friend don't matter if I have no sexual attraction to you?

Still, I must remind myself that despite the ever increasing number of men in this category, there are still wonderful, respectful men out there. *breathe!*

Latest posts

Back