What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The majority of dysfunctions that arise and entrench themselves in our lives, are caused because of preconditioned expectations and assumptions.

It was very nice of you to think of me, and that was a nice surprise, but I would always rather have you here.

I feel so guilty for not going today, but I could risk making him ill again. I hope he will be ok.

Lots of old scenarios ricochet around in my head, years after they should have been outgrown. 40 years Dad called me stupid, deficient, incompetent....I told myself I didn't believe him....but I still expect people to think that about me....despite evidence to the contrary.

Nobody whom I know thinks I'm stupid but I still expect them to think that.
Dad was more successful than he ever dreamed.

I'm feeling really silly right now, though in a good way. I went through my Skype profile and changed everything just because I know one person would like it. My name is now Ryo Hazuki, and I'm from "stuck in a cave, Guilin". Yeah I don't expect too many people to get that at all, but like I said I changed it with one person in mind and I know that she will get it. I just have a feeling my other contacts will be completely confused by it, but that's okay because it's meant for one person to understand anyway.

I'm hoping my other contacts at least remember my user image and know that it's me.

It's rocky, still very rocky. I don't know what to do to fix it. I don't know if it will ever go back to the way it was earlier without a miracle happening. I realize a lot of where we are is to do with me, and that I'm not going to help anything if I show impatience since this is still pretty raw. I hope this mends.

What yesterday taught me scared me, made me sad. Feeling very low and sorry for myself. I hate feeling bitter it goes against my grain, but I can't help it.

Feeling that the world really is unjust. Good people suffering when they did nothing wrong. And yet people spend all their money and time on themselves when they are already in a good state.

What am I doing? God, it won't even be hours at the most before she calls me after hearing this news..

Something isn't quite right.. but so much uncertainty.
It's either that they don't quite believe in me... or that this is all in my head.

It is coming faster, I will remember, but everytime I do as I get nearer that day, I cry.

Serenia said:
It is coming faster, I will remember, but everytime I do as I get nearer that day, I cry.

Try to focus on the happy memories and smile.

I'm always here for you to vent at. It never bothers me like you seem to think it does.

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

I'm always here for you to vent at. It never bothers me like you seem to think it does.

I will try.  I know, but I get sick of my own misery, you must too.  Need some fluff ;).

Thank you as always for being my dear friend.  Now where is my cup of tea and Bacon Butty? :p

Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

I will try.  I know, but I get sick of my own misery, you must too.  Need some fluff ;).

Thank you as always for being my dear friend.  Now where is my cup of tea and Bacon Butty? :p

Were it possible, I'd be more than happy to take you out for a full breakfast and as much tea as you can drink. Who said romance is dead? :D

Wonder how much time will be inbetween the dentist appointment tomorow and the planned orthodontist session.

Latest posts

Back