What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
It is coming faster, I will remember, but everytime I do as I get nearer that day, I cry.

Try to focus on the happy memories and smile.

I'm always here for you to vent at. It never bothers me like you seem to think it does.

I will try.  I know, but I get sick of my own misery, you must too.  Need some fluff ;).

Thank you as always for being my dear friend.  Now where is my cup of tea and Bacon Butty? :p

Were it possible, I'd be more than happy to take you out for a full breakfast and as much tea as you can drink. Who said romance is dead? :D

What even baked beans too?? :p

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
It is coming faster, I will remember, but everytime I do as I get nearer that day, I cry.

I'm always here for you to vent at. It never bothers me like you seem to think it does.

I will try.  I know, but I get sick of my own misery, you must too.  Need some fluff ;).

Thank you as always for being my dear friend.  Now where is my cup of tea and Bacon Butty? :p

Were it possible, I'd be more than happy to take you out for a full breakfast and as much tea as you can drink. Who said romance is dead? :D

For you, I'll even tolerate baked beans... as long as I don't have to touch them, taste them, smell them or in any way interact with them. Poguesy must be spinning in his forum grave.

After all this talk about baked beans, I am remembering the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles right now ... uh oh.   :rolleyes:

[youtube]VPIP9KXdmO0[/youtube]

After reading and watching "The Rules Of Attraction" I wanted to become a writer and I found myself addicted to writing. When it came out I was working in the theater and then shortly afterwards I bought the book. Literature is important to me. Once I went the entire month and read nothing but different novels that I could find at the bookstore. Once my mother came into the room and tried to get my attention, I didn't even look up until she yelled my name a second time.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
After reading and watching "The Rules Of Attraction" I wanted to become a writer and I found myself addicted to writing. When it came out I was working in the theater and then shortly afterwards I bought the book. Literature is important to me. Once I went the entire month and read nothing but different novels that I could find at the bookstore. Once my mother came into the room and tried to get my attention, I didn't even look up until she yelled my name a second time.

It's funny. I happened to find that book recently but didn't buy it. Is it good?
Yeah I can get "lost" while reading too, with the "right" books.

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:

For you, I'll even tolerate baked beans... as long as I don't have to touch them, taste them, smell them or in any way interact with them. Poguesy must be spinning in his forum grave.

Hey hey guys. Where's my cup of tea now? :p
(Why do you not like baked beans btw?)

Poguesy :0
Well, the beanboy is living the life last I checked lol.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:

Poguesy :0j

Awww always have a cup tea for you.  Ask him about Pineapple on pizza too and Bananas! :p

Bones 2.0 said:
After all this talk about baked beans, I am remembering the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles right now ... uh oh.   :rolleyes:

[youtube]VPIP9KXdmO0[/youtube]

Lol :D

Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:

Awww always have a cup tea for you.  Ask him about Pineapple on pizza too and Bananas! :p

... and tinned sweetcorn, rice pudding, marshmallow, you name it.

The pineapple on pizza thing is just wrong! It's not going to make me sick. The smell of banana on the other hand...

Banana's are a BRILLIANT source of energy and potassium, so they have their uses, but the smell just makes me want to hurl.

Beans are evil. Totally EVIL. They smell so awful... and they're full of sugar. The worst thing is that they insist on giving you them with EVERY cooked breakfast. Even if I get them not to give me beans, everyone else is eating them. The one positive thing about ageing is that my amazing sense of smell is slowly fading away :p

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:

... and tinned sweetcorn, rice pudding, marshmallow, you name it.

The pineapple on pizza thing is just wrong! It's not going to make me sick. The smell of banana on the other hand...

Banana's are a BRILLIANT source of energy and potassium, so they have their uses, but the smell just makes me want to hurl.

Beans are evil. Totally EVIL. They smell so awful... and they're full of sugar. The worst thing is that they insist on giving you them with EVERY cooked breakfast. Even if I get them not to give me beans, everyone else is eating them. The one positive thing about ageing is that my amazing sense of smell is slowly fading away :p

Mmmmm Phish food is on offer in Asda....he he :D

Really hoping more of my things don't turn out to have mold on them and need to be thrown away, because we can't keep the temperature regulated properly around here because yet again, we don't have any money. It's bad enough I can't get any new stuff, but not being able to keep my old stuff on top of that, having to throw away things I really liked is very frustrating and adds insult to injury.

I'm feeling my leg, I missed a bit when I was shaving. That's going to bug me until I get round to it

When I'm feeling sorry for myself, I should always listen to 'In My Darkest Hour'. It really helps me to remember how ridiculous I must appear to everyone else.

It's getting nearer... Because they found more of it, the surgeon will definitely agree to remove it. Ughhh, why surgeries are so scary? :S I hope this isn't a bad case... Otherwise I would need surgery once in a year or two or so. It's unbelievable how common this disease actually is and still no one has ever even heard about it! Astounding.

lonelyfairy said:
It's getting nearer... Because they found more of it, the surgeon will definitely agree to remove it. Ughhh, why surgeries are so scary? :S I hope this isn't a bad case... Otherwise I would need surgery once in a year or two or so. It's unbelievable how common this disease actually is and still no one has ever even heard about it! Astounding.

Best of luck!!

Volt said:
lonelyfairy said:

Best of luck!!

Thank you, Volt. :] The time for the surgery isn't decided yet, still yet need to find out what the surgeon thinks. :S

Latest posts

Back