What are you particurlarly grateful for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End of my current cycle. No need extra days this time round. But I'm beat. Grateful too for the fact that I'll have some time to recuperate before the next cycle starts.

Him. I don't know why you chose to be part of my life, which is a complete mess atm, but I am so grateful for your presence. I am grateful for the encouraging messages I find when I wake up.

Visiting my sister out on her farm. She has ducks, chickens, pheasants, dogs, and indoor and outdoor cats. Fed tomatoes to ducks and chickens, and held a baby pheasant. Was permitted to scratch one of the outdoor cats behind the ears when she came over to me, but had to go inside due to the mosquitoes.

Nice people in the ALL chat area. If they like me they will like anybody!

Everything really. I truly am grateful for everything in my life and everything that's happened, even the honeysuckle stuff. No reason why really, just looking around me and feeling good today.

I'm grateful for all the great people on here,who missed me,and worried about me, while I was away,and cared enough to message and email me. Thanks to all of you. :) :)

gabriel20 said:
I'm grateful for all the great people on here,who missed me,and worried about me, while I was away,and cared enough to message and email me. Thanks to all of you. :) :)

I'm so glad to see you back!! I hope you're well. :)

Latest posts

Back