What are you particurlarly grateful for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the thought that I will leave this house soon, and it's only 20 days before a decent shower

My family upbringing, whom so without their wisdom and without their teachings I would not have the insight that I have for those who seek to manipulate me to their advantage...It's both a blessing, and a curse, to know such things. On one hand, I can safely avoid otherwise out-of-my-control situations, and/or flip tables back into my favor for a short time. On the other hand, it is a great woe in it's own, to know how really very few genuine people that there actually are in the world. Regardless, I am quality over quantity. I would rather know, than not know, even if knowing is painful. I am extremely thankful for this developmental intuition.

Oh my! ****! That's beyond amazing! Do you get used to it because you see it every day?

Yep, end up taking it for granted unfortunately. Sea was looking quite tropical earlier in the day.

I haven't had gratefulness in me for a long time and I have been whinging far too much for far too long, but recently things have happened which made me realize many things I should be happy and grateful for.

So, today I feel rather at peace and grateful.

The fact that I have had great parents, education, have been able to travel around the world, have a job and have been able to help my family. If a ever meet a lady who I can find as my close friend, on whom I can trust, can be relaxed enough to get truly intimate with and grow old with, I would say my life is just about perfect.

Latest posts

Back