What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:
ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:
I have a date today, and I am both excited and nervous.

Good luck, mv. Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you! I'm obsessing over my hair, but it doesn't matter; it's so humid and hot here that within 5 minutes of stepping outside, my head will be surrounded by an auburn halo of frizz.

Hehehe. What a visual! But it can be trendy if you look at it like that.

Hope it went well. :)

It did! I had a great time. I think he's a keeper. :)

mountainvista said:
It did! I had a great time. I think he's a keeper. :)

Ahhhhh!! I'm so happy for you! :D *hugs*

Yayyyyy
emoticon-0123-party.gif

I hope these residual nicotine cravings will piss off for good one of these days. Today is especially challenging for some reason. :S

Why is my mind blank and can't think of anything to say after all the fireworks in a couple of threads?

I wish I could remember the Destiny's Child concert I went to back in the day better. I actually like their music now, but hated it then. I would have enjoyed it more.

MissGuided said:
I hope these residual nicotine cravings will piss off for good one of these days. Today is especially challenging for some reason. :S

Don't give in! I smoked my first cigarette in a year today, and now I just want to go buy a carton.

I'm going to get up and change my energy right now, because when I'm alone with hateful thoughts I just hate myself.

My mind is thinking of different things right now, lol.

Food, Movies, Books, South Park, back to Movies again.

Mind is racing all over the place.

Stop thinking that yours is a bigger deal than anyone else. It's not that I'm unsympathetic, but you showed me not an ounce of care in March. So, honestly, I don't want to hear it when you showed not a bit of support for me when it was a year for me.

Latest posts

Back