What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just LOVE the TV to be off for just a week to see the reaction, please make it happen. It would be so amusing!

I need to just ignore you, because you're not going to have the sense to act decent anyway.

Also, Fozzy does awesome covers. I love hearing all their covers.

I never know with him, he said we were going to the store and now we aren't. I woke up early for nothing.

I see why people get into accidents. Having the right of way doesn't mean you need to go crashing into people just because you had the right of way. I don't understand when people say that, like it matters. Who cares? You still got into an accident, and what's even more ridiculous is that it probably could have been prevented. When you see someone barreling down the road like it's a zombie apocalypse, and you have an odd feeling they aren't going to stop, then you need to have some better judgment. Wouldn't you rather not go smashing into them just because you had the right of way to go?

I'm hoping people are ok with the fact I haven't kept to my word and caught up. It's not because I don't want to.
I'm also thinking about food, music, sex, alcohol and the heat. In any order.

Window closed and slowly bake to death. Or, window open and be eaten alive...

Hmm...

thinking about what a waste my life has become. why the universe wont allow me happiness. and whats the quickest most painless way to forget about it all...

****, I am finally getting over my two week major depressive episode, nos, due to an extreme amount of stress from work and among other things - my boss realized she did not tell me all of the assignments were not urgent and could be put on the back burner - it relieved a lot of stress and I am getting back to normal again even though it will probably still take awhile.

I just woke up from a dream in which I was accidentally urinating on a sack of potatoes that belonged to my childhood neighbors. Now I'm just seriously confused. My ancestors would be turning in their graves. WTF brain?!

Whatever!
biggrin.gif

MissGuided said:
Jesus, this has been one seriously longgggggg week.

Latest posts

Back