What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just been talking to my younger brother. He has nothing going for him at all. I feel sorry for him.
He probably has Asperger's, when he talks he always mentions numbers and dates. He has an amazing memory. He got bullied at school all the time and I saved him on numerous occasions.
He has never worked in his life. He is 43 soon.

ok, just do it - it's 10 pm, it doesn't matter, drink another coffee and write this bloody thing.

Cooking shows and websites are full of honeysuckle time wise- 25 minutes means an hour!

******* Liars!

But the end result is worth the extra 35 minutes. :)

Peaches said:
this guy is not just gorgeous, he is also very wise, I wonder if he is the real thing

PUA tactics for women :O. I wonder how the tactics will be different than something like what you can find in "The Blueprint Decoded" for men. [video=youtube]

Ok that was weird, never seen one of those before...hmmm she doesn't give up at all. Is she doing it to have a go or does she not get I don't like her right now. Especially with Mother's Day tomorrow getting in touch now after what she did is in bad taste.

I forget that other places have holidays on different dates. I almost crapped myself.

Latest posts

Back