What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Littlesecret said:
If another person tells me 'Just take the time to get to know you' I'm going to punch them square in the face!
I've known myself for 26 years and I'm not Julia Roberts in Eat. Pray. Love gallivanting around Italy eating pasta just to realise I'm a *****.

Or, "You have to learn how to love yourself first". Or, "Learn to be happy by yourself". Oh and my favorite, "Well have you been really putting yourself out there? Made the effort?"

Ok I'm done =P

kamya said:
Littlesecret said:
If another person tells me 'Just take the time to get to know you' I'm going to punch them square in the face!
I've known myself for 26 years and I'm not Julia Roberts in Eat. Pray. Love gallivanting around Italy eating pasta just to realise I'm a *****.

Or, "You have to learn how to love yourself first". Or, "Learn to be happy by yourself". Oh and my favorite, "Well have you been really putting yourself out there? Made the effort?"

Ok I'm done =P

Haha they are all terrible, the worse thing is I'm pretty sure I've used them all and I hate myself for it.....but not enough to hear any of those clichés!

zibafu said:
Veruca said:
That moment when you realize all your close friends have partners and they no longer have time for you.

yeah that really sucks, sucks because you lose your close friends, but also sucks that they aren't willing to make time for you.

Thanks Zibafu

Littlesecret said:

Just remember, fist straight, first two knuckles, otherwise you break your hand :p

Alana said:
It sucks to not be acknowledged. :(

yes, yes it does :club:

Really need to get in my loft/attic but the ladders in my mums bedroom, and shes still asleep, its 10.30am, get out of bed !

zibafu said:
Littlesecret said:

Just remember, fist straight, first two knuckles, otherwise you break your hand :p

Lol, thanks for the tips :cool:

Triple Bogey said:
judging by the 'let's see the faces' thread and the new 'voice' one, I am way below everybody else on here regarding looks and the way I speak.
Just an observation, not like it bothers me much.

It shouldn't bother you, I'm sure you look and sound great and I would hope this isn't a place for judgement anyways.
Your a nice guy, so who cares about the other stuff!

zibafu said:
Triple Bogey said:
judging by the 'let's see the faces' thread and the new 'voice' one, I am way below everybody else on here regarding looks and the way I speak.
Just an observation, not like it bothers me much.
you haven't heard my mancunian accent youll feel like your voice is awesome when you do haha

I love a mancunian accent, if you sound like anyone from 'the stone roses' I need to hear you voice lol :p

Drama said:
zibafu said:
I hate it when you send someone a few messages, be it on facebook, whatsapp or whatever, they look at them but don't respond

It makes me wanna apologize for bothering them with my friendship

I never bother again with anyone who deliberately does not reply (unless it's because of a good reason)
Dont let it upset you.

And I totally agree with Drama here. Sucks to feel this way, I've been through it several times with people. Kinda makes me give up trying to make friends sometimes.

Veruca said:
zibafu said:
Veruca said:
That moment when you realize all your close friends have partners and they no longer have time for you.

yeah that really sucks, sucks because you lose your close friends, but also sucks that they aren't willing to make time for you.

Thanks Zibafu

*hugs* Veruca, I'm always here for you, no matter what. :)

zibafu said:
I hate it when you send someone a few messages, be it on facebook, whatsapp or whatever, they look at them but don't respond

It makes me wanna apologize for bothering them with my friendship

if it happens all the time then don't bother sending them messages.

I love him so much, my boyfriend is wonderful.

I've been waking up and feeling queasy and sick almost every single morning for the last nearly 3 months and I hate it, I'm around 80% sure I'm not pregnant but as it is I can't rule it out so I'm taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. It's good to know that I've at least got the support of my partner whatever I decide to do/whatever happens.

I do like my new job (retail/sales assistant) but I hate the people I work for and I'd like to do the same job elsewhere and for different employers.
I only do this ******* job for the money and today (well yesterday the 30th) is pay day yet my wage still isn't in my bank account. Money is the only motivator for me here and there's no ******* money where there should be some so I'm finding it really hard right now to motivate myself to go to work tomorrow.

Please, please let that money go into my bank account soon I'm really skint...

It's past 4am and I'm awake and all alone, I really should be in bed, oh well. Less than 3 hours before my alarm clock goes off and I have to haul my ass outta bed...

Had another panic attack yesterday while on a bus and now I'm really anxious and afraid that I'll have another one...

A day off feels so so good.

I realised something when I was at work yesterday. When S (the difficult colleague) is in the same room as I was, the air felt so toxic that I just had to get out of there. And whenever S is being discussed or mentioned, I realise I started to feel really, literally sick in the stomach. This woman has a really bad and negative aura around her. I wonder how I'm going to play the avoiding game for a month more before she leaves. Every day I find out something disturbing related to S. Makes me sick of putting up with all this honeysuckle.

May, thank you for finally being here. I can't wait for you to be over though. So please quickly go by, okay. Then I'd probably have less anxiety attacks and start feeling healthier, for once.

Ah, and I hope Rosebolt's doing good and having the time of his life.

Latest posts

Back