What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
A day off feels so so good.

I realised something when I was at work yesterday. When S (the difficult colleague) is in the same room as I was, the air felt so toxic that I just had to get out of there. And whenever S is being discussed or mentioned, I realise I started to feel really, literally sick in the stomach. This woman has a really bad and negative aura around her. I wonder how I'm going to play the avoiding game for a month more before she leaves. Every day I find out something disturbing related to S. Makes me sick of putting up with all this honeysuckle.

May, thank you for finally being here. I can't wait for you to be over though. So please quickly go by, okay. Then I'd probably have less anxiety attacks and start feeling healthier, for once.

Ah, and I hope Rosebolt's doing good and having the time of his life.

I hope time flies by for you and 'S' pisses off as soon as possible!

Alana said:
I hope I don't have cancer for the second time.. =\
I really hope you don't too Alana. I wish you all the best and if you ever need to talk please PM!

Thank you, Littlesecret! I hope so too!

Alana said:

Hey you, cancer? :( *hugs* I understand the worries. :\
I will hope for the best for you and may it not come back and stay far far away for the rest of your life.

ladyforsaken said:

I realised something when I was at work yesterday. When S (the difficult colleague) is in the same room as I was, the air felt so toxic that I just had to get out of there. And whenever S is being discussed or mentioned, I realise I started to feel really, literally sick in the stomach. This woman has a really bad and negative aura around her. I wonder how I'm going to play the avoiding game for a month more before she leaves. Every day I find out something disturbing related to S. Makes me sick of putting up with all this honeysuckle.

May, thank you for finally being here. I can't wait for you to be over though. So please quickly go by, okay. Then I'd probably have less anxiety attacks and start feeling healthier, for once.

sending you supporting thoughts… one day at the time, freedom will be soon there

lonelyfairy said:
Tomorrow I will start ''no sugar diet''. It will be interesting... But must to do it.

welcome to the club! you will be amazed by the results - remember that it can take 2 weeks but also 2 months, takes patience

ladyforsaken said:
Thank you, Littlesecret! I hope so too!

Alana said:

Hey you, cancer? :( *hugs* I understand the worries. :\
I will hope for the best for you and may it not come back and stay far far away for the rest of your life.

:( :( sincerely hope not

even if there are no friends to be found on Facebook, I am kind of grateful for the wonderful colleagues and acquaintances who post enlightening links and broaden my intellect by their (virtual) proximity

Felt very sad and stressed today and spent most of it in bed, just trying to remember everything my councillor said to me so tomorrow is better.
I just wish I didn't feel so alone sometimes.

Littlesecret said:
Felt very sad and stressed today and spent most of it in bed, just trying to remember everything my councillor said to me so tomorrow is better.

sorry to hear Littlesecret, here is a weird flower for you, and maybe you won't feel alone anymore sometime in the future

hanging-flowers.jpg

Littlesecret said:

I'm sorry Littlesecret...hang in there. I know how such days can be...perhaps you can distract yourself? Put on something nice and go out for a walk...or get comfy and watch a movie or read a book?

Hope you feel better ... hugs

Peaches - that flower looks like a fairy! Or maybe I am seeing things heh

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

sending you supporting thoughts… one day at the time, freedom will be soon there

Thank you, dear Peaches.

Littlesecret said:

*hugs*
Hope the next day is a better day for you. Keep strong and positive as much as you can.

zibafu said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
Why can't my Mum just bloody listen to me!?

cause that's not the way it works, you have to listen to your mum, even when shes so obviously wrong :club:

What zib said.. that is kinda how it goes.. if you wanna maintain a good peaceful, no nag relationship with your mother. :S

Latest posts

Back